PAGANS MIND to open for STRATOVARIUS on US TOUR?

I thought we were playing ProgPower, even with a longer set than we get we Stratovarius ?!?!?!?

Or does anyone want a 2 hour PM set a few days after ProgPower, then get in touch, because we sure as hell need the money... :lol:

How much to play in my backyard? :p

I so would love to go to this, since Pagan's Mind are one of my absolute favorite bands, but the show at Middle East in Cambridge, MA is 18+ :mad:

Your day will come.

That being said, I'm pretty positive you can get in at the Nokia Theater show in NYC. It's a much (MUCH) better venue anyways and not that far from you. May be worth considering a road trip. :headbang:

I thought we were playing ProgPower, even with a longer set than we get we Stratovarius ?!?!?!?

Or does anyone want a 2 hour PM set a few days after ProgPower, then get in touch, because we sure as hell need the money... :lol:
Yeah, I know we get to see Pagan's Mind yet again, and that's all good, but I really wanna see Strato play this year!

Yeah, I know we get to see Pagan's Mind yet again, and that's all good, but I really wanna see Strato play this year!

I see, and so do I. New album is pretty good. But the tour was booked and finalized long before PM even got the support slot, so not much I can do about that...