PAGANS MIND - Update (New CD etc)

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Pagan's Mind is finally ready to find a new record label for its home! They are done with Limb Music.

An update from Steinar is below as well as a killer new teaser at an upcoming track! Wowza what a riff!

From Steinar....

"Cheers to the world!

I know it's been a long time since you heard from us. We have been very busy doing the final touches on the forthcoming album. It's been quite a hectic year in fact, it usually is when we are silent.

The beginning of the year was mostly about conceiving ideas and do pre-productions. We recorded ahelluvalot back then, too. And again from this spring we have been busy recording both in our hometown Skien and in Trondheim at Keep of Kalessin's studio.

Now I can finally announce that Nils, Stian and Jorn Viggo are back from the mixing sessions in Stockholm, Sweden. Stefan Glaumann at Toytown Studios (known for prods as Rammstein, Madonna, Within Temptation etc.) once again took on the task to mix our new album.

In September we did a couple of gigs here at home, playing Drammen, Hamar and Trondheim with awesome response. Good turnout and nice people, and thanks to our happy-faced merch man we are totally out of merch at the moment, but fear not. Within a fourthnight there will be plenty in stock.

The only few gigs we did abroad this year went well, too. We played three gigs in The Netherlands and one big in-door festival in Mons, Belgium as special guests for Scorpions. Loads of friends playing good sets, too; such as Ivanhoe Virus IV, Adagio and of course England's Pythia, who supported us on all these gigs. Nice people, nice bus...

We recently finished our cooperation with our old label, and in that regard we are ready to work with a new label. Anyone with a serious offer should go to our booking page for info and contact.

There will be a studio report coming your way within a couple of weeks!
Until then, cheers and be kind to one another".

Your friend,

Steinar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jXD1j9aa-o&[/ame]

I'm really looking forward to this. Hopefully they sign with a label that will promote them. Nuclear Blast always seems to do this well.