Pagans Mind.....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Don't remember if I have posted it here, but I have been listening to that disc since September and am not burned out on it. Buy it NOW if you don't have it !! Shaye.... if you want, I'll get my studio friend to remove the vocals for you. >:p~

Bryant

[/Shaye.... if you want, I'll get my studio friend to remove the vocals for you. >:p~
QUOTE]
Can you do that with Soad-Mezmerize,because that hippy Liberal Serg's voice absolutely ruins this Cd for me,which sucks because th emusic is killer

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
[/Shaye.... if you want, I'll get my studio friend to remove the vocals for you. >:p~
QUOTE]
Can you do that with Soad-Mezmerize,because that hippy Liberal Serg's voice absolutely ruins this Cd for me,which sucks because th emusic is killer

Ha ha ha yeah I remember talking to her about them. She said "they sound great until the singer opens his mouth." Ha ha ha...their newest release will most likely my favorite release of 2005.

Bryant

Snowmaker said:
I got mine months ago!

Snowy !! Was up captain ? How are things over in FoG town ? I'll try to stroll over there after I am done here at UM. Good to see you over here. If you check out the threads, Urban is on another disc.... a project band.

Bryant

Imagikafan said:
I agree with Shaye. I'd listen to Pagans Mind much more often if the band had a better vocalist.

I think he is a fine vocalist. It is more of the fact he uses too many effects on his voice as opposed to not being able to sing well. That is my only complaint. He actually sounds better live than on disc.

Bryant