PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

Thanks, close enough. Looking forward to see this stellar lineup!!! Congrats on getting the opening slot.

:lol: You guys are hysterical. I'll obviously let everyone know if I make it.

In the meantime...

CANADIAN FANS...

We have the pleasure to announce that we've just added HEAVEN'S CRY to the Quebec City and Montreal shows!!! The lineup just got even better! \m/ Very happy that Eric and the rest of the guys will be joining us for two evenings of even more than just awesome music!

I'm going to the NY show. I have a question though: I got the meet n greet tickets. When does that happen? Before the show? Before Kingcrow and ISD? I don't want to miss any of the show...

so what's a good time to show up if the meet n greet is at 5:45? 530? 5:00pm?

Sorry for the questions. Since I don't frequent NY I need to plan out a lot of things....

Tonight is the official tour kick-off at Springfield, VA (Empire). Give the band your best if you make it!!! :)

An interesting night, that's for sure. Found out PoS is down a guitarist because his wife is getting a c-section 3 months early. They also had their bus break down and didn't get much of a sound check. Given the adverse situation, they gave it their all up there.

Oh, and also a cover they do sick and wrong things with. I won't say anymore than that....

Kingcrow put up a better performance than they did at ProgPower. I would have liked to have heard Morning Rain, but they played about everything else.

Yesterday was a long day but we did it.

Few thoughts:

- 2nd guitarist may be solved soon at least partially.
- Daniel Gildenlow is SO HAPPY to be here. He's in the best of spirits and super excited!

(SPOILER ALERT)

Setlist based on one guitar - may change ;)

Intro
Softly she cries
Linoleum
Diffidentia
Ashes
To the shoreline
Holy diver
Stress
Disco queen
Ending themes
Iter impius
Spitfall