Pain- Psalms of Extinction (new album)

wow finally just got Pain 1997!

sounds so fucking different from albums since nothing remains the same!

the raw, even crude metal sound got replaced by a more commercial and pop sound

I'd say I like both styles, but its good to hear a more evilish and badass type of Pain :p

for those who havent heard the first Pain album, just listen to CRASHED on Rebirth it gives a good idea, kinda

got psalms of extinction in the mail today. so far not as good as dancing with the dead but i'm sure it'll grow on me.

yeh listening to the older album's such as self titled and it show's how much they have changed...

"Bottles Nest" kills!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: The more I listen to this album, the more I get into it! PAIN/HYPOCRISY RULES ALL!!!

I'm going to visit a Pain-Concert of his Europetour on Oct 20th. Does anyone know what songs Peter will play on this tour/ does anyone have the setlist?

btw: Hypocrisy rules even more than Pain! :headbang:

I'm going to visit a Pain-Concert of his Europetour on Oct 20th. Does anyone know what songs Peter will play on this tour/ does anyone have the setlist?

btw: Hypocrisy rules even more than Pain! :headbang:

if you look on the pain webpage ull find out that he is aprrantly going to play 20 songs and some of them have never been played and some have but not as often as others hope thats been helful

Gone see Pain at Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg. I really would like to know more about the setlist and the concerts so far. Could anyone help me out?