Pain - You only live twice

Some of the songs are so beautiful that they alomost make me cry.. It´s so amazing that somebody really can do this beautiful music!!! And even Peter has said that writing lyrics is not his favourite part... Well, these stories are so great that it´s hard to believe that it´s not something he want to do...

Some songs are just crazy! Like Great Pretender. And with the video it´s even crazier... So funny that you really want to buy that bunny costume X-D

...And that guy with his new medication - That story really grabs you ...This cd really is a perfect (and of course with the bonus cd song) piece! So it´s easy to say: "When the addiction grabs you you´re under its spell" :)

Ok, so today I bought the edition with the bonus cd on it, don't know if it's limited or special or wtv because it doesn't say.
But anyway when I put it in the car I noticed it showed the song names. Then when it came to Fear the Demons I noticed it said Feed the Demon in the car.
So, did you guys or Peter name it Feed the Demon first or is this just some error?
Anyway, now I own both the normal edition and the one with the bonus cd. I liked Crawling Thru Bitterness too much not to buy the edition with the bonus cd.

Finally got my Limited Edition version :D I really love the album, it sounds amazing!
Atm I really like You Only Live Twice and We Want More :D