Pain - You only live twice

Here's a little parody I made of the interview videos, kind of like a youtube poop :p

Last edited by a moderator:
But he "knows" about it, you know. He even sings, you know

I know that we know what he knows what he sings about, you know. It's just that we don't know what he knows when he doesn't know. ;)

I know that we know what he knows what he sings about, you know. It's just that we don't know what he knows when he doesn't know. ;)

OMFG! :D
Oh, I'll say it for training instead of "Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch, which wishes to be a switched swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which swiss Swatch watch switch?"

Got the cd this afternoon and have been listening ever since, it's fab!!! Can't decide yet which song is my favourite, they are all quite different, but surely The Great Pretender, You Only Live Twice and Dirty Woman are nestled in my head already. :tickled:
I must say I really don't like the remixes this finnish guy did though, they feel like rape somehow :yuk: but hey that's just my opinion.
Anyway I think this will be my favourite Pain cd in no time.

Hey. Just listened new Pain CD. Came here to say thats one f*cking GREAT album!!! Peter keeps amaze me :worship:

Is it like, Peter (and PAIN) isn't able of making a disappointing album? And somehow it kindda reminds me of Dancing with the dead. (imo the best PAIN album) @ the members: was this meant to be so?

Cheers

*uhm* I've got a question which occured to me right now while listening the CD for the 5th time. (I got it on monday but wasn't able to listen to it before tuesday)... :D

coming to my question, it is about the song "Leave me alone"...
while listening to it a moment ago I thought "hey, somehow I remember this song but this can't be". and after listening to it several times in a row it came to my mind from where I know it.
Last year, Sonic Syndicate published "We rule the Night" (I was a Sonic Syndicate fan before the album and not really satisfied with the songs on the "We rule the Night"-CD). I have that CD too and looked through the tracklist. And there it is: Sonic Syndicate have also a "Leave me alone"-track on their CD and I started listening to it. And even in the first moments I recognized that I wasn't wrong. Both songs are the same but in kind of a different version. :guh:
Somewhere I read (some time ago) that Peter Tägtgren had something to do with the recordings of the "We rule the Night" from Sonic Syndicate.

so I wonder if it is intented by Peter. :confused:

To substantiate my post I give you a youtube-video(link) of Sonic Syndicate's "Leave me alone" (with lyrics in the youtube-comment):

and here I found an uploaded version of Pain's "Leave me alone" (also with lyrics):

you may compare the two ;)

(annotation: you will find the lyrics if you follow the videos to youtube)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to add that the lyrics aren't the same but they are similar. (the chorus is very similar and other parts have a variation of words or the "time" in which the words are spoken (like present tense or past tense) and some other parts are different...
but alltogether the two are similar