Pain

Originally posted by silvère
Finally, i got it :

It's only them / On and on / Injected paradise / Suicide machine / Darks fields of pain / On your knees / Eleanor Rigby / Just Hate me / End of the line / Shut your mouth

Hmm... one correction.. At Summer Breeze, in Vevey (with Tiamat) and in Pratteln last Tuesday they played "Expelled" after "On Your Knees" and before "Elenor Rigby" ;)

BTW I took some pics at the SB and in Pratteln. You can see the ones from SB at http://www.metalpics.ch.vu ;) the ones from Pratteln should be online by Tuesday :D I´ll let ya know ;)
There are also some Hypocrisy pics I took at the No Mercy in Pratteln, Switzerland ;)
Have fun and if you like visit visit also my guestbook :) Thanks!!

Originally posted by VilenesS
i already knew this page, it kicks ass :headbang:

you've done good work :D

Thanks!!! :) :) :)
I really can´t wait to get the pics from Tuesday!! I broke my record there! I took three films during three songs :D :D
I´m really excited about them also because in the Z7 (the venue) they got new lights and the lightguy from Pain, In Flames and Soilwork was really good!! :D

Originally posted by VilenesS
i'll see them tomorrow,
maybe i manage to make some pics too :D

Lucky you!!!!! Give Peter a big hug from me :D

BTW I know it´s not Hypocrisy or Pain related but since there are a few death fans around here maybe you wanna know about it *g* I just uploaded the Decapitated and Krisiun pics at http://www.metalpics.ch.vu ;)
031_28agr.jpg

Yesterday they played:

It's only them
On and on
Injected paradise
Suicide machine
Darks fields of pain
Eleanor Rigby
Just Hate me
End of the line
Shut your mouth

Here is the selist from Norway,Stockholm & Gothenburg(last gig)
IT´S ONLY THEM
ON AND ON
INJETED PARADISE
SUICIDE MACHINE
DARK FIELDS OF PAIN
ELEANOR RIGBY
JUST HATE ME
END OF THE LINE
SHUT YOUR MOUTH

no On your knees(again)!!!!

Iam looking after Pain Bootz on Cdr,send your list and i send my(i don´t want the Stockholm 23.01.02+11.04.00)

Zeke