Pain

It seems like Pain is his "main band" since the last few years if you ask me. I still prefer Hypocrisy but Pain is great too. My favorite albums would probably be "Rebirth" & "Psalms of Extinction". Favorite song(s) would be more difficult, the "hits" from "Rebirth" got me into Pain so they're always favorites of mine. But lately its been the PoE title-track i'v been listening to most frequantly.

well its hard to find an album i like best. i really like cynic paradise and dancing with the dead. i cannot name a favorit song. stay away and live fast/die young are my favs at the moment but maybe "same old song" is my alltime favorite because that was the opening song at the gig where i got into pain!

shut your mouth is one of my favorites, that song really has power.

And offcourse the video is hilarious :D

Hypocrisy for life, but my favorite Pain album is Rebirth! Favorite song though would be Supersonic Bitch, the live versions, haha.

both live dvds are awesome! i personally like the second one more because i missed the headbanging on the "live is overrated" dvd!

both live dvds are awesome! i personally like the second one more because i missed the headbanging on the "live is overrated" dvd!

Wich other DVD do you mean?? I only know Live is overrated and can't find any info about another live Pain DVD?

there is a limited edition (correct me if i'm wrong) of Cynic Paradise with a live DVD

don't know anything about setlist or more info

The lives :

- Hammersound Fest, Moscou : Shut Your Mouth
- Ludvika Sweden : Zombie Slam
- Ruisrock Finland : End Of The Line, Supersonic Bitch
- Pushkin Drive, Russie : On And On
- Metal Camp, Slovénie : Same Old Song
- Media Park, Slovénie : Eleanor Rigby, Nailed To The Ground
- Sundown Festival, Allemagne : Dancing With The Dead, Walking On Glass, Stay Away, Bitch
- Ludvika Fest, Suède : Shut Your Mouth, Suicide Machine
- Ukraine : Same Old Song, Eleanor Rigby, Clouds Of Ecstasy

The clips :

- Zombie Slam
- Follow Me
- Feed US
- Monkey Business

Dom't think it is limited though ;)

well you can order the dvd on nuclear blast webstore. its called: "pain official bootleg-what really happened" or something like that. it cost 7 euro but its great!

here is some good news:

It will feel and sound like fifteen!

WELCOME TO THE NEW OFFICIAL PAIN FORUM!

We’ve created a place for all PAIN headz to meet up and discuss everything from PAIN songs and shows to Peters beard and how much money Johan spends monthly on hygiene hair products. Hopefully we’ll be able to answer some of your questions, ask YOU questions, and maybe we’ll get to know each other a little bit better

You’ll find it at: www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/pain-520

EXCLUSIVE FESTIVAL SHOW WITH PAIN!

PAIN will only visit one summer festival 2010. But it will feel and sound like fifteen, he he. We will put all the energy, all the songs, all the headbanging, all the lights, all the power, all the volume, and all the booze we usually spend on a whole summer into one show. Which one it is will be official later this month (February)

MADE IN PARIS!

The next PAIN release will be a live recording made in Paris during the Nightwish tour 2009. It’s from the same shows that were filmed for the “Monkey Business” video. If you haven’t seen it, WATCH IT HERE!

PAIN CONQUERS THE STATES!

The first PAIN album ever to be released in the U.S.A. will be “Cynic Paradise” with a bonus CD including the Paris live recordings. The exact release date will be official later this month. Uncle Sam is about to get PAINalized!

THE NEW PAIN ALBUM!

At the moment Peter is holding Europe by the balls with Hypocrisy, and after that they’re off to Russia and the United States. How ever, the work with the brand new PAIN album has already started. Hopefully it will be ready to blow your speakers by the end of 2010 or early 2011. The release will of course be followed by a headline tour.

See you soon!!!

/PAIN....