Pain

I love "Zombie slam" is realy funny and of course "Shut your mouth" that have power... i need after a hard day ^^ :loco:

A PAIN forum! I´m huge fan of Pain!

Can´t choose my fav CD, love them all. And song... I just have to say few of my favourites, it is impossible to choose just one. My MP3 says:

1. My misery
2. It´s only them
3. Walking on glass
4. Tear it up
5. Nothing
6. Same old song
7. Live fast / Die young

And favourite video is Shut your mouth. It was the first PAIN video I ever saw, and loved it.

Rebirth has to be my fav album as it's the first I heard and it really excites me still.
End of the Line fav song and vid a it's the first vid of Peter's I saw and fell for him from the start.

This one amazing project from the awesome Peter Tagtgren but wish it was his main band. What's everyone's favorite song and cd?

I don't think Peter sees Pain as a "project" and as far as i know he has two equally important bands. If it was a sideproject, i doubt we would've been touring this heavily in 2007-2008-2009. We did 50 shows in 2009 only.

Anyway, my favourite album is "Cynic Paradise" :kickass:

Cheers mate,

Michael

my fav album stay "nothing remain the same". It was the last album out when I discover Pain and the first one I have listened so it will always keep a particular place in my heat :)
and for the song i cannot answer .... one is not enough and "to much is never enough" too :loco:

michael, youve been working on the paris recordings for some time now and you said it will be released in the us as a double cd on june 8th. will there be a european edition?

michael, youve been working on the paris recordings for some time now and you said it will be released in the us as a double cd on june 8th. will there be a european edition?

I don't know yet, but i am pretty sure that the european fans will get their share of this recording in some way sooner or later. But the double CD in the US is Cynic Paradise and the live recording combined.

I could never choose one over the another but ”Nothing remains the same” means the most to me. Peter means the world to me, he brought me back to life after years of walking around like a living dead, it may sound silly or stupid but it’s true. He’s my angel! :headbang:

Favorite’s songs:
Nothing
End of the line
Bye/Die
Zombie Slam
Dark fields of pain
…and all the others :D

I could never choose one over the another but ”Nothing remains the same” means the most to me. Peter means the world to me, he brought me back to life after years of walking around like a living dead, it may sound silly or stupid but it’s true. He’s my angel! :headbang:

Favorite’s songs:
Nothing
End of the line
Bye/Die
Zombie Slam
Dark fields of pain
…and all the others :D

yeah dark fields of pain is definitly very cool. would love to see this one live:D