Paintball Anyone?

HalfBaked

Messiah Type
Feb 6, 2002
NYC
Hello all, im fairly new here...

Well I've recently gotten into Paintballing, and I've found it to be a lot of fun, but its a little expensive at first. I wanted to know what you fellow forum posters do for fun. Aside from guitar playing and listening to peth. How do you guys have fun...or just relax? Smoking foreign substances is another fun hobby :)

but its a little expensive at first
Try A LOT expensive at first, and A LOT MORE expensive as you go on. If you play paintball for a year, that's like $1000 probably, probably more. I would pay $50 for a day's worth sometimes, oftentimes more. I compulsively added stuff to my gun until it had over $1000 worth of stuff on it (including HPA), and then I never got around to playing as much as I wanted. It was a fucking blast when I did play though, I was pretty good at it too, really good exercising, but "a little expensive at first" is an understatement.

Originally posted by Oyo

Try A LOT expensive at first, and A LOT MORE expensive as you go on. If you play paintball for a year, that's like $1000 probably, probably more. I would pay $50 for a day's worth sometimes, oftentimes more. I compulsively added stuff to my gun until it had over $1000 worth of stuff on it (including HPA), and then I never got around to playing as much as I wanted. It was a fucking blast when I did play though, I was pretty good at it too, really good exercising, but "a little expensive at first" is an understatement.
Yeah, what he said...I didn't spend quite that much money, but it definitely was becoming a big expense that I couldn't continue paying. I haven't used my gun in almost 2 years and desperately need to sell before I go to college. I will try to take some pics of it and sell it on eBay soon. Hopefully, I can get about $200-$250 or so. The gun alone originally costed more than that, and I have accessories galore. :)

I used to own a tippmann m98, everyone said the gun sucked and showed me their minimags and cockers, then after the game I laughed at their pant covered bodys. $$$ is the reason I quit, But ive moved on to real guns now.