My Great Metal Suicyco Culinary Adventure,with Honor,Pride,and Blood on my knife

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Hows it going Gang? Long time no post from me, Sorry :saint: I have been busy as hell living the NECI life, I am currently in Table service .... waiting tables hahaha its actually alot of fun, aside from school it has been alot of marijauna smoking and partying, and home work ofcourse, most days by the time I get to the computer I am so tired I have no ambition to type, but I have gotten everybodies messages and I greatly appreceate it!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Now here is the question ... is J "Motherfuckin" D going to make it to Progpower? .... I think so! I am going to try and do my first internship in Atlanta so my plan is to get myself settled in and go to PP and then to work the week after :D we shall see ... anyways I just wanted to pop in and say hi! :headbang:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! I do so hope you will making it to GA. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends you can crash with....me being one of them! I'll keep my fingers crossed !

JonnyD said:
Now here is the question ... is J "Motherfuckin" D going to make it to Progpower? .... I think so! I am going to try and do my first internship in Atlanta so my plan is to get myself settled in and go to PP and then to work the week after :D we shall see ... anyways I just wanted to pop in and say hi! :headbang:

Good to see you man! :kickass: Hope it all works out for Prog Power. Hope everything is going well with school.

Good to hear you now and than JD, promise that you'll spend more time here when your live gets a little less busy :p

As you probably read Hawk and me won't make it PP this year, but we'll try real hard for next year :erk:

carnut said:
Good to hear you now and than JD, promise that you'll spend more time here when your live gets a little less busy :p

As you probably read Hawk and me won't make it PP this year, but we'll try real hard for next year :erk:

Hmmm buddy, we are not going to try, we are going to do it! :kickass:
And thats a promise!

Hawk said:
And thats a promise!

I'm going to hold you both to it. If you don't come then the next trip I make will be to Belgium to kick both your butts. :heh: That would be a big step for me -- I've never been out of the 48.

Wheezer said:
I'm going to hold you both to it. If you don't come then the next trip I make will be to Belgium to kick both your butts. :heh: That would be a big step for me -- I've never been out of the 48.

Don't you worry, I will be present and I'll drag my good buddy carnut along! :headbang: :lol:

Haha, we will promise if you guys come to Europe the year following :lol:

Naaaa, we'll make it next year for sure !!

baldyboy said:
if you guys do it next year,then so will i.
(only get out clause for me will be getting on a really,really good tour with a major band i like.ok?)

Hey man, it would be great seeing you there. One more important reason to go for it! :danceboy:

We're saved! JD will cook for all of us at PP :D

Great to hear from you Jonah, btw I got "Hyperion" based upon your recommendation and it stinks :p No seriously, it sounds very good I have to spin it more but it came in a haul and I don't have enough time to check all my stuff (need time, need money).

Hawk said:
And thats a promise!

Then I will too! (providing I survived this one :D) If the European contingency make a landing in Atlanta I will draw reinforcements from Central America, the invasion of Atlanta it's at hand
viking.gif

NP: Doro - 'Thunderspell'

Wheezer said:
I'm in! If I hit the lottery I may just buy myself a summer home over there...:D I really am going to try to make a Europe trip sometime in the very near future, as it is something I've always wanted to do.

Glad to hear things are going good for ya, JD. Hope you are able to make it to PP.:headbang:

Wyvern said:
Then I will too! (providing I survived this one :D) If the European contingency make a landing in Atlanta I will draw reinforcements from Central America, the invasion of Atlanta it's at hand
viking.gif
NP: Rainbow - I Surrender...:lol:

:lol: Awesome pic!

Great to hear everything's going well! With your recreational habits and newfound culinary knowledge, I can only imagine what sort of exotic dishes you'll be fixing now :Smokin: :D

Hah! Awesome! Glad everything seems to be going well JD.
Hope to see you in Atlanta (we REALLY need a UMOS pic for Hawk & the others...)

J-Dubya