Paintball

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
Who here has played paintball? I played it with a friend one time. And I fucking sucked. I didn't kill not one person and got killed, well a lot. Of course it doesn't help that I have never handled any type of gun in my life, unless you count the plastic ones you play with when you are a kid.

I played it in the woods, fucking AWESOME.I snuck up on people and shot'em in the back, even climbed some trees and sniped there ass.:lol:

Paintball is fun but i like laser-gaming even more!
I once got shot on my upper leg during a painball game, from a nearby distance..
That hurt and days after i had a huge bruise that wouldn't go away..( ok, the guy who was responsible for that, wished he never did it..) :D
Once in a while, we still go laser-gaming and the place where we go allows us to play our own music in there..
I always get a rush out of that, " killing" my own friends..haha!
while listening to good music...and it's fun too. Those guys are running around like crazy, trying to find my hiding place and all i have to do is be still and just shoot them when they pass by..and you see them looking around..where the fuck did that came from?
By the time they are dead and have to go, loading themselves up, they're all ready for it..and i start shooting them from the same place i was before, you should see the frustration at the end when they find out who was the one that " overkilled" them so many times.. :D
Especially because i'm the only girl who wants to join the game, the others stay in the bar because they're afraid their nails are gonna break or their clothes might get dirty... :rolleyes:
Hihi, a friend of mine once said: "Damn Iris, why can't you just act like a " good" girlfriend and join the others?"
Wrong question..let the game begin!!! :heh:

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Iris
Especially because i'm the only girl who wants to join the game, the others stay in the bar because they're afraid their nails are gonna break or their clothes might get dirty... :rolleyes:
Hihi, a friend of mine once said: "Damn Iris, why can't you just act like a " good" girlfriend and join the others?"
Wrong question..let the game begin!!! :heh:

xxx Iris xxx

*nod* If I were there, I would've gotten right in the game too. No point in sitting out and not having any fun.

ok, here we go..

*steps in the mudhole, starts to stretch fingers, grabs some mud..and throws it at the back of your head..*
Wake up, let's fight!!! :lol:

xxx Iris xxx

Hmm, no fun with you...you're supposted to fight me with it, not eat it..

xxx Iris xxx