Pajama Pants

The comfort experienced in this pose is brought to you (me) by pajama pants.

Photo15.jpg

I took mine with a thumbs up before I saw yours! This is clearly a testament to the greatness of pajama pants!!

IMG_4914.jpg

Grim und frostbitten snowmen. >:[

Something 'bout PJ's just makes the thumb come up!

you cut off your hair? i remember seeing you live at the pound one time and you had long ass hair.

I shaved it last year, and I'm thinkin bout shavin it again. In Pajamas.

Me too, but I don't cruise around the house in my boxers. There's something to be said for ditching your clothes and getting comfy with some PJ pants, socks and a t-shirt and nothing else the instant you don't have to leave again for the night. 20/20

pajama pants :kickass:

as far as work goes, i try to get away with being as comfy as possible by wearing my stretchy black velvet pants, which have doubled as pj pants on many occasions. actually i think they were meant to be sporty pants, but they can totally pull off the "oh i'm just classy velvet pants" thing.

as far as work goes, i try to get away with being as comfy as possible by wearing my stretchy black velvet pants, which have doubled as pj pants on many occasions. actually i think they were meant to be sporty pants, but they can totally pull off the "oh i'm just classy velvet pants" thing.

ooooh I wanna see them!

and I totally approve of this thread!!! Pijama pants RULE!!! :kickass: