pan.thy.monium

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
I've been listening to pan.thy.monium for a couple of days.
Somewhere I got the inspiration to digg up the releases and upload them to my mp3player.

I have to say it is some top notch material.

some of the sections are very lo-fi, but then everything kicks into some nice sax groove and then the deathmetal blasts away.

The sax work reminds me in many places of the works by american composer John Zorn. and this is not a bad thing in my book.

It would be nice to see and hear what Dan and Dag could cook up in a jazz-avantgarde-metal way in this day and age, but if I understood correctly Dan will incorporate some of the pan.thy.monium mentality into Whiterscape(?).
Also I think I read that Dan will never ahain use saxophone in metal :D ("what not to do in metal").

Anyways. I keep my hopes up that the boys would find it in them to create some top notch avantgarde metal.

That's that boys and girls.

same here, PTM debut is permanently played over here the last few days....Very great stuff...

So we / I are happy we will do the demo and e.p. (...Dawn and Dream II) on CD early next year. The same release The Crypt did on LP earlier this year. Remastered by Dan, liner notes, rare pics...

Oh, yeah before I forget...the legendary Darkified stuff will be re-issued aswell. What about that? Of corpse featuring Dan 'KILL' S. on lead guitars and keys..and production..

So we / I are happy we will do the demo and e.p. (...Dawn and Dream II) on CD early next year. The same release The Crypt did on LP earlier this year. Remastered by Dan, liner notes, rare pics...

Oh, yeah before I forget...the legendary Darkified stuff will be re-issued aswell. What about that? Of corpse featuring Dan 'KILL' S. on lead guitars and keys..and production..

Nice... what about the Leukemia album?
Hope sales is going well with all other releases... I'm at least very interested in many of the Swanö related releases. ( once you get them out :Smokin: )

same here, PTM debut is permanently played over here the last few days....Very great stuff...

That's great news, man. I don't own any of the PTM stuff and have been wanting to buy it for a while without slumming ebay, which I have no talent for.

Very awesome. I've actually been trying to get ahold of all three of those releases (Especially Darkified's stuff and Dreams II). Greatly looking forward to these releases!