PANTERA- Behind The Music

Phil, to me, just came across as an egotistical asshole in this Behind The Music. Was it me or did he seem like he was going to nod out towards the end of the show? He didn't come across as someone who has been off smack for 3 1/2 years.

MyHatred said:
Phil, to me, just came across as an egotistical asshole in this Behind The Music. Was it me or did he seem like he was going to nod out towards the end of the show? He didn't come across as someone who has been off smack for 3 1/2 years.

Ya Phil has some issues He still needs to deal with!
:zombie:

mrthrax said:
4 and 5 really choked me up,i dont think anything could have stopped what happened i think that vinnie and phil will find peace one day

I thought in parts Phil came across quite well, Ive beeen one if his biggest critics ever since the break up of Pantera and all the shit slinging afterwards. I believe he truely regrets some of the shit he said (as im sure Dimebag would have also). I have to agree he looked a bit fucked up towards the end of the programme.

Jockthrax said:
I thought in parts Phil came across quite well, Ive beeen one if his biggest critics ever since the break up of Pantera and all the shit slinging afterwards. I believe he truely regrets some of the shit he said (as im sure Dimebag would have also). I have to agree he looked a bit fucked up towards the end of the programme.

I think Phil is Sincere, he just needs to get his head screwed on straight still.

MyHatred said:

To me it just looked like he was about to cry but didn't want to do it in front of the camera.

I don't doubt that he misses Dime and wishes he had never said some of the stuff that he had in the past. I'm just saying that he doesn't come across as someone who is legitimately clean.

The ending, when one of Dime's road crew was talking and just about lost it really drove the point home and got me teary eyed as well. Such a shame.
R.I.P. Dime:cry:

Just saw most of this last night. Wow - I toasted Dime hard last night then watched more metal shows on VH1. Dime here's another for you just like I'm gonna do tonite.

N13149E.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah that was definatly sad. Brought back some bad memories and feelings.
I actually saw myself walking around in the parking lot footage. I never thought I'd ever make it on one of my favorite band's Behind The Music episode...granted, it's not for something positive, so it sucks :(

Deege said:
I actually saw myself walking around in the parking lot footage. I never thought I'd ever make it on one of my favorite band's Behind The Music episode...granted, it's not for something positive, so it sucks :(

I can remember you saying you were going to the show Deege, it must of been beyond horrific. Glad you made it out buddy:headbang:

Deege said:

That's terrible...

Have you been to a concert since? I'm not sure that I would able to go to one after seeing something like that:erk: . Glad you made it out okay.

I finally saw it and you all wern't kidding when you said it was hard to watch. I really didn't think Phil came off all that bad even though it's pretty obvious he's still on something. I hope someday they can all make peace but that's not going to be easy for Vince and I can't say I blame him. R.I.P. Dime :kickass: