Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
...farts the most?
Anthrax
Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth
Pantera

The Farter picks Pantera. They are constantly drinking and I bet dimebag and Vinnie are ripping beerfarts all the time.

Who Smelt It?
The Farter Dealt It?

Originally posted by Steve M
if this was ezboard and i was still a moderator, i would delete this.

The Farter is just having some fun. The Farter is thankful for this place. Soon The Farter will be offering information on joining T.F.F.C. (The Farter's Fan Club), so everyone now has something to look forward to.

Who Smelt It?
The Farter Dealt It!

YEAH OK........SOMEONE DELETE THIS STUPID FARTR FROM THE BOARD BEFORE I HAVE TO CONJUR THE POWER OF OUR DARK LORD AND PUT HIS HEAD UP HIS OWN ASS SO HE CAN LIVE IN A WORLD OF HIS OWN LOVELY FARTS. GODDAMMIT ALL KID! GET OVER THE GASS ALREADY! WHAT ARE YOU 10? Now the mindless ranting is over GOOD DAY!:)

Originally posted by gregthraX
YEAH OK........SOMEONE DELETE THIS STUPID FARTR FROM THE BOARD BEFORE I HAVE TO CONJUR THE POWER OF OUR DARK LORD AND PUT HIS HEAD UP HIS OWN ASS SO HE CAN LIVE IN A WORLD OF HIS OWN LOVELY FARTS. GODDAMMIT ALL KID! GET OVER THE GASS ALREADY! WHAT ARE YOU 10? Now the mindless ranting is over GOOD DAY!:)

Gregthrax,
It sounds like you are interested in joining T.F.F.C.(The Farter's Fan Club). The club needs a Vice President to work with President, The Farter. Will you be joining The Farter as V.P.O.T.F.F.C. (Vice President Of The Farter's Fan Club)?

Originally posted by gregthraX

Calm down there chief. He/she's not hurting anyone. If The Farter starts talking racist or sexist trash then he deserves to be repremanded. Talking about farts might be a little childinsh and immature, but it's all in good fun.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but this guy is pissing everyone off!! Who do I have to kill around here to not read third-person emails about bodily functions? If I asked who in Anthrax has the smelliest turds, you'd all be sending viruses to my email, not to mention all the death threats on the board!! WTF????????? This is just plain retarded!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Greg, take the position so he can be killed by someone in his own stupid fucking club.

CHECKLIST.......BrAtPrInCeSs cool...... THE MAN.......NOT. J/K LISTEN BRAT IS RIGHT....I LOG ON TO TALK ABOUT 'THRAX NOT FARTS AND OTHER SHIT....LIKE I CAN REALLY HURT THE KID....YOU CALM DOWN , I'M JUST MAKIN A POINT . AND NO I WONT JOIN HIS CLUB PRINCESS I'LL JUST SPRAY FEBREEZE IN HIS DIRECTION!:lol:

THEN KILL HIM:devil: AND SPRAY MORE FEBREEZE.