Time to pay tribute to dime

Whiplash402

Supreme Ruler
Sep 29, 2005
Illinois
on friday it will 1 year since dimebag left i declare friday to Dime Day where u listen to at least 1 of the 11 albums he has done and i hope u guys do that
also an image which is pretty cool:
sq-vinnie-darrell-uncensore.jpg

Whiplash402 said:
on friday it will 1 year since dimebag left i declare friday to Dime Day where u listen to at least 1 of the 11 albums he has done and i hope u guys do that
also an image which is pretty cool:
sq-vinnie-darrell-uncensore.jpg

...wouldn't ya think you would do this on Friday? Anyway I'll post some pictures on his anniversary.

yea but just to tell ppl ahead of time and we should play a couple of tunes by pantera and get em on tape...ill learn domination and do u want to play something of TGST

Whiplash402 said:
yea but just to tell ppl ahead of time and we should play a couple of tunes by pantera and get em on tape...ill learn domination and do u want to play something of TGST

Ugh yeah sure I don't care. I already know Domination, and we play Floods(well atleast a little bit of it).

Whiplash402 said:
on friday it will 1 year since dimebag left

Not to be a smartass...but it's on thursday.. :(
But yes, me and my band will honor him by listening to pantera, drink some Crown n coke and jam some tunes! :headbang:

No, it was the 8th of December. You would think someone who has Pantera in his sig and Dime in his avatar that you would know that:p .

Anyways, R.I.P Dime:cry:

yeah it was the 8th dec, (check all the other tributes, and you'll be pretty much on your own on the 9th, s'up to you tho, doesnt matter when you remember.......i always think of everyone metal has lost when anyones anniversairy comes.......i always remember layne, mainly cos he was the greatest and not that many do, not saying dime doesnt deserve the attention, just abig shame that some get annual tributes, some are swept under the carpet and forgotton forever...)

the year on has come round far too quick tho........can't say much has changed in that year, nothing to stop it ever happening again anyway