Pantera "Cowboys from Hell: 20th Anniversary Edition" due September 14th

I had forgotten how awesome Cowboys From Hell is until seeing this thread made me wanna listen to it again.

THIS IS THE ART! TO SHRED! :kickass:

Great band, great songs, great records. happy to say seen em' live and I can say out of the several several concerts i've been to, it was thee most rowdy band. I was right down the street from the place Dimebag got killed back in Dec 8, 2004. Im actually supposed to be dead because I was going to go to that Damageplan show. I like all the Pantera records, especially CFH. I will get one of these editions my CFH cd got stolen. I need a good live concert dvd next.

Vulgar Videos, Live in Korea... there're a number of live videos

I mean easily accessible high quality footage of a killer set list. New dvd if possible using good footage. Not just the brief Vulgar show, I mean something epic in quality and run time and quality. Something as epic as the Metallica live in Mexico blu-ray.

Yeah, you ain't gonna get that. There's no such DVD - which is a crying shame, because it'd be great if it actually existed.

Well, my copy of this 3CD reissue arrived today and I have to say, it's worth the £14 I spent on it. Easily. The demos are really interesting (The Will To Survive features a riff that'd later be used for This Love) and the live stuff is nothing short of fucking crushing. The main worry I had was the the remastering process would ruin the album, and thankfully it hasn't. To top that all off, the liner notes are a good read too.

If you're a Pantera fan, this is definitely a worthwhile purchase for sure. A very pleasent and welcome addition to my collection.

I have already heard Rex Brown comment about trying to put some new live footage out because they have tons of it. So I think there is a good chance to see some new footage. I know they are working on the next PANTERA HOME VIDEOS. Such worthy videos in proper education, everyone must own all the PANTERA HOME VIDEOS.

They were going to do a fourth one alongside a new album after September 11th but obviously, that didn't happen. So I know that a new one was at least partially done.

Also, why are you TYPING PANTERA HOME VIDEOS in caps?

pantera night coming up next weekend! one every few months. 3 of us get 5 litres of whisky, the albums and dvds and just go until we cannot go no more! love it.

not sure whether i will get this or not yet. i fucking love pantera but its pretty expensive and im pretty poor right now