Pantera's forgotten queer past

Personally I enjoyed Down much more than Pantera. I also find it disturbing that a metal fan doesn't know who Chuck Shuldiner is...that is actually fairly frightening.

cadavria said:
Don't cry babe :cry: u'll have to geow up to understand that bands like Pantera were an active part in the Metal history. Don't worry if u don't understand a dead word from their lirics cos they weren't made for people like u :heh: .
I smell a weird stuff, oups it's u . Tell ur mum to change ur Pampers it would be better than sying idiot stuffs.
:loco:
(I haven't seen this thread in a long time so yeah ...)

Engrish prease :)

And @ Fo Shizzle, Glad you agree with me. I plan on making a shirt that says, "Dimebag died in '04. Stop writing songs about him". I mean, I don't hate him or anything, but I'd do it just to piss off Pantera fans.

Keltoi said:
Personally I enjoyed Down much more than Pantera. I also find it disturbing that a metal fan doesn't know who Chuck Shuldiner is...that is actually fairly frightening.

Singer from Death, homes, and you spelled his last name wrong.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i have a question about pantera
why the fucking hell is it that everyone who was anywhere in the dallas/ft worth metroplex at any time before pantera became nationally famous totally completely swears that they "personally" knew pantera before they were famous???
pantera couldn't have possibly been "hanging out" with the entire dallas ft worth metroplex!!!

The funny thinig about that is my wife worked with phils cousin in abilene so i guess i could have known pantera but wasnt a fan and didnt give a shit.

Just read this whole thread. There's a whole lot of retard going on all the way through it. Arguments comparing Dimebag and Steve Vai FFS. You may as well compare a brick with a fence paling. "The brick is better cos it's heavy and strong!!!1" "No the fence paling pwns the brick cos it's long and made of wood!!" Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh.

Pantera were an important band. And Dimebag was a great guitarist. Tards can sit around for weeks on end debating how important they were or whether Dimebag was better than whoever, but really there's no point, as their status is cemented in history.

Anyway, I thought this thread was put up so we could have a chuckle at them in their early days, so here's a nice pic of them with Phil to get things back on track:
pantera2.jpg

:heh:

i found a vid online of dime playing in a band when he was like 17, mabey older. he had the poofiest hair ever, and was a lot thinner.....

with the outfit, he looked like he belonged in motley crue:lol:

Ah, who cares about what they looked like. As long as they play good music, that's all I care about.