Pantera's forgotten queer past

Dimebag-15 said:
"anybody who puts down pantera is not a metal fan"

I hate that. Everytime I say something bad about Pantera someone says something like, "You obviously know nothing about Metal" or "Without Pantera there wouldn't be Metal".

I know enough to know that I don't like their music and I know that Metal could have done without Pantera. It's bands like Black Sabbath and Judas Priest that Metal needed.

Perpetual Catatonia said:
I hate that. Everytime I say something bad about Pantera someone says something like, "You obviously know nothing about Metal" or "Without Pantera there wouldn't be Metal".

I know enough to know that I don't like their music and I know that Metal could have done without Pantera. It's bands like Black Sabbath and Judas Priest that Metal needed.

:worship:
If only there where more people with view points like that around, maybe then there wouldn't be so many stuck up metalheads. LISTEN TO SABBATH GOD DAM YOU.

DIMEBAG IS DEAD LIVE WITH IT!:heh:

Perpetual Catatonia said:

Don't cry babe :cry: u'll have to geow up to understand that bands like Pantera were an active part in the Metal history. Don't worry if u don't understand a dead word from their lirics cos they weren't made for people like u :heh: .
I smell a weird stuff, oups it's u . Tell ur mum to change ur Pampers it would be better than sying idiot stuffs.
:loco:

What exactly did Pantera do for metal?, besides making teenagers act tough and macho while they listen to "Five Minutes Alone"? Bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, King Diamond,etc, didn't need Pantera to teach them anything about metal, so what exactly have they contributed?

pantera helped keep metal a driving force in the 90s when all the grunge crap was coming out. They have their place in metal history but, its not like metal wouldn't be around without them.

cadavria said:
Don't cry babe :cry: u'll have to geow up to understand that bands like Pantera were an active part in the Metal history. Don't worry if u don't understand a dead word from their lirics cos they weren't made for people like u :heh: .
I smell a weird stuff, oups it's u . Tell ur mum to change ur Pampers it would be better than sying idiot stuffs.
:loco:

If you were able to form a correct sentence with proper spelling and a valid argument maybe people would take you seriously. As it is you just showed what a stuck up arrogrant prick you are. The only person who is a baby is you, you just showed that with your childish argument faggot.

Pantera is anti-metal: they want to make metal into simplistic trash. I'd rather listen to stuff of musical quality like Summoning, Graveland, Burzum, Immortal or Enslaved.

Tongue_Ring said:
here in Dallas guys get tonguerings so they'll be better at eating pussy, not sucking dick, dumbass

Phil Anselmo is bisexual, however, so when you feel that tongue ring sliding around inside your ass remember that.

pantera isn't anti-metal, it is just good tunes to kick back and listen to while your driving down the street. I am the biggest prog-metal fan and even i enjoy them. And is Phil realy bi? That comes as a surprize to me. Are you sure?