Paradise Lost reviews on Sea of Tranquility

At a time when Megadeth is finally fulfilling the promise they've demonstrated all these years
Dude, are you fucking serious? The new Megadeth sucks cock! Seriously, back to what dave promised? My fuckin' ass. The first song rips, the second song rips off maiden, then it's all boring after that. The new A Tout Le Monde just fucking sucks. I mean, absolutely horrible.

man, i feel embarassed for those reviewers. were they thinking a review is actually one where u kiss the asses of the musicians instead of giving your critics?

LOL, DID U SEE THE GUY THAT WROTE "WALLS OF JERICHO" INSTEAD OF "THE WALLS OF BABYLON"?

"HMMM, it's not helloween dude..."

I could write a better reviews any day... They were ok, but not very professional. (edit: Ok, they weren't even ok, but almost ok) And yeah, that "walls of jericho" WTF?!?!

Dude, are you fucking serious? The new Megadeth sucks cock! Seriously, back to what dave promised? My fuckin' ass. The first song rips, the second song rips off maiden, then it's all boring after that. The new A Tout Le Monde just fucking sucks. I mean, absolutely horrible.

I agree, Megadeth blows ass.

my first impression of the new megadeth was that it's dave going through the motions. but after several listens, there are some memorable tracks. it's not thrash, it's hard rock, and it's good that way. the new 'a tout le monde' is nowhere as good as the original IMO, and some parts are corny, but there are also definite standouts that make me glad i've got my copy in the post office.

but the new symphony x is much, much better. symphony x is still at its prime, an improvement from 'the odyssey' and possibly challenging the consistency found in 'divine wings' and 'v.'

It seems sticking a pen in your ass then shit on a piece of paper gets you a free promo album. No wonder these guys gave it a shot.

The only slightly decent online metal reviews are on metalreviews.com. But most of those are crap aswell.

edit: only not-crap song on united abominations is washington is next!, and only because it doesn't sound as generic and boring as the other stuff. and it has an exclamation mark in the title.

Global Domination gave Avenged Sevenfold a 9/10, some weird ratings in there, but the site is funny.