Paradox to play ProgPower XI in Atlanta:

Love it!! I am assuming this will be Paradox's first trip to the states.

Amazing band for this festival. Will give it some needed speed. :kickass::kickass:

Truth be told dude, the first 3-4 bands from both days they played samples from sounded more or less exactly the same. Every band had a Bloodbound (band) sort of vibe to them with little variation.

Other than the top 2 headliners each day, the festival interests me little this year.

I have yet to check them out, but I will eventually since I will be seeing them next year

Paradox are awesome... Heresy is a kickass record. Fucking awesome underrated melodic thrash...

Been told so several times. Is one of those bands I have in my extended check up list. Maybe I'll be able to see them next year too and therefore make up my mind.

THAT Paradox?! Wow, when they did a minute sample from them they sounded like every Prog/Power band that proceeded them. Granted by then it was 2 am and I'd been hit with 10 hours of music.

I haven't heard anything after the first two albums... I gather they are more generic and powery these days. But there's no knocking Heresy... it's a Speed Metal delight! I would think they'd play quite a lot off it too, if you're lucky...

I never listened to these guys before, but I am liking what I hear so far. Looking forward to seeing them next year. Should give the festival a nice kick in the ass!!! Will have to pick up some CDs.