ProgPower XI

Friends went to this and said you guys totally stole the show, the promptly told me to look you guys up on youtube and now im buying Mercy Falls :).

I mean it, you guys are great right up there with Symphony X and Angra.

I'm back in Europe, but still with my head in HOTlanta. Wheater was fantastic, People from US gave us a warm welcome we cannot never imagine, the festival organization was EXCELLENT
(Thanx to Mr.Glenn) we lived 3-4 days in a MetalParadise, and then SW CAME...I saw them, what 11,12 times?? I cannot neither expect such a concert, they were better than ever??!?! People was crazy, everybody on the venue gave them a great response, we were @ nine clouds, they were continuosly smiling..what pretending more by a "simple" concert?? There was very long queue for their meet n greet (25-30 mins?)..is it a demonstration of their brilliant success?

The day after even if we were jetlagged, tired for not sleeping, the long first day of concerrts, the beers...etc etc
we were at 1pm to see them at the acoustic exclusive show and they came on stage as they slept for 25 hours in a row...they gifted us another unforget. time
How can Tommy manage his voice the day after of the concert if mine was completely gone?? ;-)

If I'm not wrong (Yeah I was one of the fans that cannot hide tears dropping, especially during the first part/the acoustic one, something very difficult for me to explain it in english but very close to an heartattack...;-)) this could be the tracklist at the Loft :
Tears for a Father (acoustic)
One Last Goodbye (acoustic)
Pieces (acoustic)
Hide 'n' Seek
Banish the Wicked
Alley Cat [1 - 2 baaaby...]
Unbreakable
In the Blink of an Eye ("Become")
Mercy Falls
The Edge of My Blade
---

I'm definitively a Kamelotian (one of the italian horsemen) but I must admit SEVENTH WONDER WERE THE BEST BAND OF THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL!! No Doubt.

p.s. thanks Irish, I'm so happy I "forced" you to discover them... ;-))

Thanks for the story, Massimo!
The gig at the Loft must have been a very special one.