Paramore - Monster (New song)

I'm pretty much 100% in agreement with you, Tim. I've been comparing this song to Decode in my head since it was debuted because of the similar circumstances... band almost breaking up before, song just being for a soundtrack, etc.

What I'm most curious about is who they're taking out live and who will eventually be permanent members - Paramore isn't the type of band I could see existing just around 3 people and some session members.

I'm pretty much 100% in agreement with you, Tim. I've been comparing this song to Decode in my head since it was debuted because of the similar circumstances... band almost breaking up before, song just being for a soundtrack, etc.

What I'm most curious about is who they're taking out live and who will eventually be permanent members - Paramore isn't the type of band I could see existing just around 3 people and some session members.

totally.

i think that they are all really dedicated to the roll they play in pop music and it's really great to hear that they will be working with cavallo again (for the full length/from what i've heard).

i remember, once upon a time paramore was somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine but after every album came a glimpse of greatness (imo) ...i think they know what they want and i am confident that they really did weed out the bad stuff (with the farro bros.)

it's always exciting to see/hear bands propel to the notoriety that paramore has done.

i have seen them live countless times and have done meet and greets with their label... i love that band and i'm on the edge of my seat to hear the new full length.

I've only seen them twice but will be watching them 6 days in a row on Warped this year and will be blowing as many dudes as possible to get a side-stage view for one of them. I *might* even refrain from being that douchey crew member who gives his band's demo to anyone even remotely famous if it means I get to meet them. :lol:

I've only seen them twice but will be watching them 6 days in a row on Warped this year and will be blowing as many dudes as possible to get a side-stage view for one of them. I *might* even refrain from being that douchey crew member who gives his band's demo to anyone even remotely famous if it means I get to meet them. :lol:

:lol:

they do kiosk signings and off stage meet & greets at big shows like warped.

i'm an audio syndication rep and account manager... and we deal directly with warner to do carrier promos... and one thing we never include is meet and greets because they already do open venues. you just have to be quick because their meet and greets are short. :(

one time, i went to a carrier meet and greet for katy perry/emi and she was only there for 130 seconds! :err:

fueled by ramen has their own sweepstakes that does ticket buys and large package wins for the fan but those are usually backstage and stuff.

Earlier this year (but after the South American tour was over I think), someone asked Hayley on livejournal if they would remain a trio for the rest of their career, and she said that it is very well possible.

But looks like Justin York will keep doing live shows. He already played with them again at the MusiCares Benefit concert last month (you might have already seen anyway).

mad late on my part but this is a great song. paramore is one of those "guilty pleasure" bands that is hit or miss for me. i like the band overall, some of the songs are a bit too teeny boppper for me but their good songs ROCK OUT hard like decode or monster notably. decode is one of my fav songs in this genre period, and i love the rich costley mix on it. IMO it fits the band much more than CLA.

does anyone know who mixed monster? doesn't totally sound like CLA but i also wouldn't be surprised if it was.

ps - found this with hayley playing drums

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sybh3fQwDLk&feature=related[/ame]

yea i hear yeah, i (as stated) also doubt cla here. however, it has more of a darker and less in your face vibe which opens up the guesses. i didn't hear as much ITB as i heard maybe just a different style.

reeealy curious, does anyone know? what are the chances someone owns the physical transformers soundtrack and can check the liner notes?