To all Paramore lovers here (You know who you are bitches)

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
Last night I was at a show and I got a proposition from a guitarist dude asking me to play bass on a Paramore tribute band he wants to make, to make some $$'s

and well I thought about it very deeply.... ARE YOU NUTS?? I JUMPED AT THE OPPORTUNITY! I'll be posting here when we get rehearsals started and most surely post pics and videos when we start giggin, won't be long! I'm super stoked, this is gonna be soooo much fun I can't believe it

Maybe it'll go over because you guys aren't in the US, but there's something odd about being in a tribute band to a band that's just about to release their third album, and who's members I'm sure are younger than you. :lol:

Maybe it'll go over because you guys aren't in the US, but there's something odd about being in a tribute band to a band that's just about to release their third album, and who's members I'm sure are younger than you. :lol:

well it's not much as a "tribute" band, more like a cover band just for the lulz and the $$'s, and who told you our age? hahaha actually most of us are only 1 or 2 years older than the paramore kids. and yeah, not being in the US gives us credit, if not people would go see the real paramore hahaha
edit: Now that I think about it, I'm 22, the guitarist who told me to play with him is one or two years younger than me, and the drummer is his little brother, 1 or 2 years younger than him. The vocalist is also like 21, and the other guitarist is like 20. Fuck we ARE the age of the paramore guys, and I'm the oldest one for first time in my life hahahaha

well it's not much as a "tribute" band, more like a cover band just for the lulz and the $$'s, and who told you our age? hahaha actually most of us are only 1 or 2 years older than the paramore kids. and yeah, not being in the US gives us credit, if not people would go see the real paramore hahaha
edit: Now that I think about it, I'm 22, the guitarist who told me to play with him is one or two years younger than me, and the drummer is his little brother, 1 or 2 years younger than him. The vocalist is also like 21, and the other guitarist is like 20. Fuck we ARE the age of the paramore guys, and I'm the oldest one for first time in my life hahahaha

Haha I just had a guess - they're all barely older than me and I hate them for it! Singer/guitarist is 20, drummer is 19, new guitarist is 21, and the bassist is the oldest at 23. Can't believe Riot was done when the drummer was just 17... fucking mental.