Paris gig...

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Does somebody know when the OPETH Paris gig's gonna be confirmed?
Coz i don't know if it's really a good idea for them to wait that long : if they want to play a gig with 50 persons in the place,it's their stuff ,of course ,but...even if i'm gonna to the London show !!:loco:

well,actually,there are....since this morning !! i have checked every hours since 2 days !!
so,after opeth at paris in february,opeth at lille in march,i'm gonna see them twice : opeth-london and opeth-paris !! :)

I was wondering how the new venue compares to Locomotive but I can't find the website, does anyone have the url to the Cafe??
I keep pulling up a club in London with that name, ha, it's pretty nice, but the wrong country! doh!

I bougth my ticket yesterday. I am SOOOO STOKED!!

I'll see you all out there! A ++++

(150 places left/500)

i called them and it seems you are right...

it's better that way because i am taking people who might not enjoy heavy sets as much.

akasha33 said:
i called them and it seems you are right...

it's better that way because i am taking people who might not enjoy heavy sets as much.
It's too bad for The old dead tree...
I think it's the kind of gifted band that can be aprreciated by people who isn't really into heavy stuff (even if there are death-vocals mixed with clean voice)...

True but when you bring your 81 y.o. grandmother to a show you would like her to come out alive.