Parkway drive KICK SOUND

I played with them with my band in june 2006, and saw them a couple of times after that.
First time they had Framus for the whole tour but said that they didn't like them (even if Adam D really likes them), so they asked us if they could play on our 5150/Engl Powerball.
Second time I saw them was Pressure Festival 2007 and they both used Mesa Dual Rectos.
Third time was when they played in Paris in november 2007 with Comeback Kid, Cancer Bats, The Warriors, and This Is Hell, each band using Diezel Herberts on Diezel cabs.
So you know, I think these guys use what they find near the place they are gigging.

I've played a Cobra a few times and each time had awhile to tweak it, and I really was not a fan at all - way too fizzy IMO...

I spoke to their singer at one of their shows shortly after 'killing...' came out. Spoke a fair bit about Adam D's production and he said that he had totally got them into the whole 5150/tubescreamer vibe. They also used 5150s both times I saw them, on separate tours. Perhaps it was the mighty KSE framus/5150 combination on record...

Hi i´m a newbie at this forum. so i am a little uncomfortable with this as my first question: But couldt somebody upload the parkway drive kick and snare again? It wouldt be very nice...
so long

Someone PLEASE post this kick again it would be greatly appreciated, been looking for that parkway kick sound for ages! does anyone know when/if they are doing another album soon?