Parrot replaces Warrel Dane as lead singer

but then i cant experience this thing that everyone is saying im doing called "trolling" why join this thread if your not gonna enjoy the wonders of this bird i will troll about this bird until i die if it takes it to make this bird famous

it is a glimpse into the soul of this parrot and how one day he will overcome his disiability of being a parrot and rise to glory as the glorious being that will replace Warrel Dane

F_PlainRice.jpg

CoBOTters. Probably the same guy with three sockpuppet accounts.

sir i am offended i am a simpleton trying to enjoy the music of this wonderful bird and im friends with these people yes in the glorious crusade to have this bird rise to the top of the metal scene hence posting on ultimate metal to exacerbate the effervescent glory of this avian linguist

sir i am offended i am a simpleton trying to enjoy the music of this wonderful bird and im friends with these people yes in the glorious crusade to have this bird rise to the top of the metal scene hence posting on ultimate metal to exacerbate the effervescent glory of this avian linguist

Periods and commas are your friends.

still calling me a troll when i only am showing my delight in the beautiful voice of this 2 winged wonder and i dont use commas or periods im to cool for them as you can tell