Passage to the reaper

Cofee_Annihilator

Casse-tête
Nov 5, 2005
Quebec, and then go north!
www.freeweb.com
Its my first thread here so first of all... Hi! Im a french fans( From canada-quebec and please dont insult me...!) so dont get mad if there is some mistake...! I'm doing my best! Ok... So here i go. I just want to know what do you think about passage to the reaper... Thecnique and etc... Thx and reap'n'roll! :headbang:

*insert generic canada-quebec-french insult here*

I'M CRAZY! I DID IT EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID NOT TOO!

alright now that I got that out of my system, welcome and I don't have anything to say on the topic whatsoever. never seen/heard it.

i like the 2nd demonstration they do cause its just like an improvised solo i think over a song thing which is pretty cool. the first demonstration was cool but i've watched it so much i got bored of it.

^ first of all, the lead guitar is always louder than the rythm, and second of all, i love Henkka, but his bass lines just follow the guitar, so it would be stupid to turn him up.

id love to see roope and ale make an instructional video of crazy solos and licks to put alexis sloppy ass in his place.

would be dos if jari and teemu would do a demonstration like that.. two fucking talented guitar players right there..

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
^ first of all, the lead guitar is always louder than the rythm
But he pushes it over the border. It's normal, because the leads usually don't have the same strenght and volume due to the pratical playing aspects and because there are more strings being played, but the additional boost should be used to bring it to a balance, not to make him crush everything else.

Its Alexi he made the band he wants to play what he wants and msot people go for the lead guitar and vocalist. Thats just how it is in the music buisness, for msot people. Personally I like to see Jaska and Hennka

If he were a more mature player, he would realize it's all about the music, not who can push the volume and mids louder than anyone else

That would be fucking sweet if they could keep it all together and make it soud kick ass because every abdn member soloing you got Alexi, Roope, and Janne, all good but Hennka and Jaska will be kinda hard to fit them in with the solo's. Also Roope could be doing a different solo then the one Alexi and Janne play at the same time. It would be fucking wicked if that could happen and it actually soudns good but im not getting my hopes up.