Passenger

I think "In Reverse" is a catchy nu-metal song, probably will do well here in the U.S. :)

this is a real kick in the teeth for me because anders was one of my favourtie vocalists and to realise that its him who is starting to drag in flames down, i love most of his clean vocals on all the albums but R2R, which i feel his clean vocals in most of the songs are pretty bad.

I spit on all of you who feel anders is dragging in flames down, and who think passenger is bad....If it werent for Anders, id be so sick of in flames...whoracle, jester race and a lot of colony is overrated...and it took clayman and especially R2R to keep me into the band. And bjorn and jesper wrote the guitar shit for R2R, so dont act like Anders is the only one making the band sound different...you are all idiots if you think so. Who cares if he sounds a bit nu metal...i have nothing against him sounding that way as long as it sounds good to me, which it does. In other words...you can all eat my ass...with butter.:)

i agree with you LordHypnos ... ive been meaning to post some comments similar to yours :) hehe

i wish i could find the rest of the Passenger songs tho :yell:
it gets annoying hearing how people dont like how he's dressing... his beard and dreads... for example...
so what if hes got a beard and dreads... hes still the same person... end of story