Soundtrack to Your Escape sounds cool.

Yeah but the album sounds real good! I didint hear all of the songs and I dont want to yet but from what I heared its great! and metalstrom.ee gives it 8.5 on 10...as good as the jester race??? wtf? lol

Anonymous is that you with those catfishes and weird sea creatureS? Because if so... You look different every picture. Do you any of those sea serpeant's? And if so... What's the tastiest?

anonymousnick2001 said:
I hate people that say Clayman sucked.

They all need to hear Swim.

I don't like Swim.
But at least it's better than Only for the weak :)

I like Another day in quicksand though..

Hmm.. and In flames probably shouldn't change their name to Passenger seeing how confusing it would be with two bands called Passenger...

on the MTV2 metal thing, Ive seen them on there yes but Ive also seen, SYL, DECAPITATED,SLAYER, SHADOWS FALL, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, CARCASS, SOILWORK, Lamb Of God, AMON AMARTH . TO me those are all Metal bands and pretty good ones at that. Im not a big Slayer fan but I actually heard CARCASS for the first time on there. Clayman rocks, I can listen to that whole album straight through and I love it. Theres a lot of contrast between each song and variation so I never get bored with it. Its all opinion though. Maybe I saw Amon on Uranium? MMM I CANT REMember.

I hate people that say Clayman sucked.
Well, Clayman did suck. That is the only CD, besides of Lunar Strain they have released that I just don't like. Unfortunatly I don't like Lunar Strain do to how it sounds on a production base. I also didn't care for Mikael Stanne's voice on the album, which is odd 'cause I love him with Dark Tranquillity. As for Clayman, the album just was not good. I loved Colony and I love Reroute to Remain... But Clayman, that's another story. The album just never did much for me. "Bullet Ride", "Pinball Map" and "Only for the Week" are good songs, but nothing spectacular in the In Flames catalog. Other than that, I could careless for anything on the album. As mentioned, "They all need to hear Swim". Swim is tolerable, but it just doesn't do it for me like other In Flames songs. I wouldn's say In Flames sold out on the Clayman release, nor do I think they were going for a change to sell records. I just don't feel Clayman was on par with their other releases. In short, Clayman was not a good album.