Passing; ESP LTD EC-1000 & Seymour Duncan SH4 - Melodic Metal Song!

You're absolutely right - song structure wasn't vocal friendly at all, but I never thought that the vocals will show up here. ;D
Great Job Backe and awesome chorus! :) I agree with Schmin that clean parts are a bit loud to the mix :) Do you have wav tracks of this?

Anyway thanks for your try, it's awesome, killswitch engage style :D
My polish friends love you voice! They said they would buy a album with your vocals and my songs. :)

thanks alot dude, and i can do better ofcourse, i had some cool vocal effects with delay in mind but i didn't have a tempo for the song so i had to skip them. i'd buy an album with our songs, haha! i'll try to export the wav's sometime tomorrow and send you them ;)

I really dig your song writing. The catchiness outside of using many typical elements is very cool. Props on the guitar tone. I really prefer EMGs these days but the SDs really sound great in this song and with the heavy as fuck strings.

Cheers,
George.

Could you please tell me how you did this nice Intro which you
use in your newer videos?

Sorry for this off-topic question. Hehe :D

thanks alot dude, and i can do better ofcourse, i had some cool vocal effects with delay in mind but i didn't have a tempo for the song so i had to skip them. i'd buy an album with our songs, haha! i'll try to export the wav's sometime tomorrow and send you them ;)

Can't wait for the wavs Backe, you did a great job! ;)

Could you please tell me how you did this nice Intro which you
use in your newer videos?

Sorry for this off-topic question. Hehe :D

Hi man, my friend made a intro for me, I don't know much about this, but all i know - he used sony vegas 9 and effects from video essentials 2. :)