A Melodic Death/Metalcore song to mix for you guys! Vocals included!

I've totally fallen in love with source. The part from 0:54 to 1:17 is just unreal! I sometimes hear it in my mind when I'm still half asleep. Why don't you create a cafepress account where you can sell physical cds on demand and give it a proper price? I'm not a big fan of mp3s.

^ This!

@Widek: It's hard to pick just one when you have so many badass songs! :lol:

Thanks man, i really glad you like it! I'll try to upload some song soon! :)

I've totally fallen in love with source. The part from 0:54 to 1:17 is just unreal! I sometimes hear it in my mind when I'm still half asleep. Why don't you create a cafepress account where you can sell physical cds on demand and give it a proper price? I'm not a big fan of mp3s.

Thanks man! but remember i'm from Poland.. I'm not familiar with international transport, but Is the shipping will not be too expensive?

... Thanks man! but remember i'm from Poland.. I'm not familiar with international transport, but Is the shipping will not be too expensive?

If you outsource it to someplace like Cafepress, they are located here in the states, so the S&H fee's to those here in the states that order would be minimal. If you have them pressed and sent from Poland, then yes s&h fees would be expensive.

Thanks man! but remember i'm from Poland.. I'm not familiar with international transport, but Is the shipping will not be too expensive?

As far as I remember shipping is not too expensive, however it can take up to 14 days to get it delivered within europe. Still I think it's a better solution compared to itunes and mp3 downloads. Also you can design shirts, posters and stuff. The best thing is that it is very easy to set up and you don't need to do anything else afterwards.

As far as I remember shipping is not too expensive, however it can take up to 14 days to get it delivered within europe. Still I think it's a better solution compared to itunes and mp3 downloads. Also you can design shirts, posters and stuff. The best thing is that it is very easy to set up and you don't need to do anything else afterwards.

Thanks for the tip man, i made some shirts for fun on the cafepress :p

http://www.cafepress.com/WidekShop

I know that no one buys it anyway, but it's real fun to see those shirts (unfortunately the store sets prices) :(

I'll try to add my album for shipping soon!

What did you use for the synth in the opening?

Spectrasonics Omnisphere, really great software!

TBH, I think you should stick with the bandcamp page. It worked for CloudKicker and he has gotten extremely popular. I think what the most important thing is adding vocals to more songs. Great songwriting and the vocals really took the song to the next level.

Thanks for sharing. Awesome material!
Here is my mix:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/932627/Passing-MST.mp3

Pretty nice job man, but holded crashes sounds a little bit funny ;P ( i mean 0;45, or is that ride ?) And i saw you cut my ending riff! Nice fade-out :)

Quick mix. Rockmaster on guitars, ampeg svx on bass, original drums + abbey road 80's

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated mix:

What exactly did you do to the drums anyway? Like I know you said it was the Legacy Sneap preset... but is there any chance you could go over what you did to them? I love your drum sound so much that I'd like to try to make mine sound similar in my music :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty nice job man, but holded crashes sounds a little bit funny ;P ( i mean 0;45, or is that ride ?) And i saw you cut my ending riff! Nice fade-out :)

Thanks, just through the drums into EZdrummer so that might explain it! I've been wanting to upgrade to sd2 but havent had a chance yet.

Yeah, I felt the fade was more appriopriate. Hope it didnt bother you too much!

I would love to hear some more vocals on the songs. Any chances of more collaboration with the vocalist?

...I would love to hear some more vocals on the songs. Any chances of more collaboration with the vocalist?

I feel quite the opposite. I think his stuff is great staying just instrumental. Not saying the vocals sound bad over it, but I love the way they sound without vox personally. Maybe do what Periphery did and release it as a double-album (1 w/ vox and 1 instrumental only)? :)