Passive pickup DI's for gear shootout video

Proggm

Jun 24, 2008
Hello guys!

An sponsor will be sending me a generous amount of guitar gear in the next few weeks and I'm planning on making a video shootout/comparison/etc. I was wondering if any of you could provide DI's of any tune (anything but covers or copyrighted material) played with a passive pickup loaded guitar. Doesn't matter the genre since I'll be testing a lot of clean and medium gain amps too. Reason is I'm not allowed to use the tracks used on my recordings for copyright reasons and all my guitars are loaded with active EMGs or Duncans, so I'm looking for some diversity.

All contributions are appreciated :D

Anyone? I've found some around here but I'm not sure the owners are willing to have them used in something else :(

What exactly will you be shooting out? I have a Framus (Swamp Ash Body, Ovangkol Neck) Renegade with an Seymour Duncan SH1 in the Neck and a SH6 in the Bridge, I'd be happy to provide you with some DIs, if I get around to it I'll maybe install a SH4 in my shitty Epiphone LP Studio and do some DIs of that guitar too. Do they need to be double tracked? Is timing an important issue? :D