Patch Jackets

I wear one. I just started my jacket last month. But I have a big amon patch at the back and the guys signed it at the With Full Force last week. :headbang::headbang:

I wish I was cool enough XD.....seriously though theres an old jacket in my closet that I might dig out and start decorating one of these days lol

I have the same back patch as you i guess, post pics up if ya can, ill post mine up when i could be assed.

And what? I take it you havent been to any gigs or festivals recently, tons of people still wear them.

lol. I'm waiting for Tomasz' response with great impatience.

Anyway, I don't wear any. I did once but for a very short period cause I preferred going back to a less cliche and less old school style. But I'm not criticizing, to each his own, it can look pretty cool on guys (and galls) who want to be that way.

so? fuck mainstream style:lol:

yes, fuck it, if you have long hair make sure to have your bangs trimmed as well

And what? I take it you havent been to any gigs or festivals recently, tons of people still wear them.

yes, they do, very few though still have any hair left ;)

What are you....... Bruno..... fashion police.

who's Bruno?

All I am saying is that I am not wearing it, I wanted to back in the late 80's early 90's when I was poping zits

I've only ever put patches on the sleeve of my hoodies, never wore any "patch jackets" .. just gives people too much a reason to chat, that I'd have no interest speaking to otherwise!

I have an old US Army trenchcoat with some bulletproof kevlar still attached.

I was thinking of buying a buttload of Amon Amarth and Dimmu Borgir patches and ironing them all onto it.

As long as there is more AA than DB patches of course ;-)

I've got a trench coat that I was thinking of doing the same thing to. Different kind of trench coat, though mine is also surplus (I assume vikingGod's is).

I've got a few patches and cut out Ts that I don't know what to do with, because I don't really like looking intimidating but I also want to do something with all the stuff I have. I might just sew them all onto a bedsheet and use it as decoration. :loco:

I think patch jackets look cool, but I've never really known anyone who has gotten their money's worth out of theirs. They're expensive and most people only wear them on special occasions.