Patterns II

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
Damn, I have just recently heard Patterns II and must say it's rather impressive...better than Still Day in fact. I only heard it off a site where you cannot download it from, but just listen...

Anyway, Audiogalaxy is down and I really don't know where the hell to find this song, so any help from all you people would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has it, try posting the link or something here....or email it to me.

Again, I would be greatly appreciative of that...thanks in advance!

its not hard to find man....go to a place called the CD Store, i think you might have some near you...go to the Opeth section, and find something called Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition....then pick it up, using your hands preferably...walk to the counter or register, and make a transaction called "purchasing"...if you need any further assistance please dont be shy

Originally posted by Man Made Mike
its not hard to find man....go to a place called the CD Store, i think you might have some near you...go to the Opeth section, and find something called Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition....then pick it up, using your hands preferably...walk to the counter or register, and make a transaction called "purchasing"...if you need any further assistance please dont be shy

That would work, IF IT WASNT OUT OF PRINT! :p

Originally posted by Man Made Mike
Not everyone has enough money to pay 18$ for two new songs. Did you try Morpheus?