Paul on new Draconian album

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I have been addicted to this album (well...promo) since I got my hands on it. I think I have listened to it at least 20 times now. Fantastic album. I have to say though I really liked your contributions on it, especially 'September Ashes', what a chilling and beautiful closer... How are the guys in Draconian?? They are one of my favorite bands, hopefully they make it overseas sometime I would love to meet them. Anyways, just wanted to say great job man! :headbang:

I can't wait to get my hands on the real thing. Those voiceovers suck.
The album sounds very good and now I'm going to listen more carefully for Paul I assume?

Thanks Griev0r. The guys are all very cool. I too think the CD is great, and I'm not just saying that because I'm on it. Truthfully, I did very little. They sent me lyrics, and told me where to put them, and that was it. I take no credit what-so-ever for how good that CD is. It's all Draconian.

I do all of the spoken word / narration on the CD. 6 songs worth I believe. I would love to play with these guys in Europe, even if we might not exactly fit in to this style of doom anymore, I think the bill would be great. I'd even be up for doing a song or 2 with them live, and do the narration. That would be very cool.

Seriously guys, fans of doom / death in the MDB, Saturnus style, check out the new Draconian. It's a beautiful CD!

I would love to play with these guys in Europe, even if we might not exactly fit in to this style of doom anymore, I think the bill would be great. I'd even be up for doing a song or 2 with them live, and do the narration. That would be very cool.
They were last year in Belgium for the Female Voices Fest.
The bill was great, but you need to have a female voice.

I must say this is a great great album. I like their previous ones too, but this one is the killer...

Thanks Griev0r. The guys are all very cool. I too think the CD is great, and I'm not just saying that because I'm on it. Truthfully, I did very little. They sent me lyrics, and told me where to put them, and that was it. I take no credit what-so-ever for how good that CD is. It's all Draconian.

I do all of the spoken word / narration on the CD. 6 songs worth I believe. I would love to play with these guys in Europe, even if we might not exactly fit in to this style of doom anymore, I think the bill would be great. I'd even be up for doing a song or 2 with them live, and do the narration. That would be very cool.

Seriously guys, fans of doom / death in the MDB, Saturnus style, check out the new Draconian. It's a beautiful CD!

I think you're crazy saying that you don't fit with Draconian. I think you both would compliment each other very well, but that may just be me.

Oh yeah I got ya. I think The Knowing sound fits better with Draconian as well. I see what you're saying now.

and i didn't mean to sound like a smart ass in my last post. now i read back and it kind of comes off that way.
sorry.