PayPal is gay

METALinVEINS

Sep 18, 2003
southern CA
Visit site
god, im having the most unecessarily, difficult time ordering things from TL.com, paypal keeps screwing up and wont let me add my credit card and i emailed them and they were of no help, so hence i cannot order the bootleg video and if i miss out on it i will slay paypal, anyone have any advice, because im completely fed up with it, i dont know if anyone else is having trouble

METALinVEINS said:
god, im having the most unecessarily, difficult time ordering things from TL.com, paypal keeps screwing up and wont let me add my credit card and i emailed them and they were of no help, so hence i cannot order the bootleg video and if i miss out on it i will slay paypal, anyone have any advice, because im completely fed up with it, i dont know if anyone else is having trouble
MiV,

I'm sorry you are having problems ordering through the site. Do you have a "personal PayPal account?" That is what you will need to place an order.

If you are still having problems, drop me an e-mail and let's try to figure out something.

webmaster@testamentlegions.com

Testament Legions said:
MiV,

I'm sorry you are having problems ordering through the site. Do you have a "personal PayPal account?" That is what you will need to place an order.

If you are still having problems, drop me an e-mail and let's try to figure out something.

webmaster@testamentlegions.com

ya its beyond me, because i do have a personal account and have ordered before. it is which that makes it such an anamoly to me, so i sent you and email, thanks for helping out