paypal

I tried use it recently and thought it was a pile of bollix
i paid for something tru it and a few days later when i got a shipping estimate of the company, i went to pay the shipping and paypal told me i'd exceeded my limit (id only spent 40 euros ffs) and had to shell out for an upgraded membership (only 1.50 or something) to pay any more.scuse me?? i'm paying to pay somebody money??

whats worse id had to wait till me next credit card bill to get the registration number to activate me membership. i cancelled me order. bollox to that

i dont mind using me credit card to buy stuff, but i dont like being dicked around with hidden charges and then be expected to fucking wait a month to be allowed use their "service". Id sooner buy off a website that has a decent shop

Paypal is great if you know how to use it. You're not getting charged to buy something. If you happen to have a business account (maybe they call it premier account nowdays), then you'll pay a small fee for incoming payments only, the buyer will never pay a fee.

A Journeys End said:
Paypal is great if you know how to use it. You're not getting charged to buy something. If you happen to have a business account (maybe they call it premier account nowdays), then you'll pay a small fee for incoming payments only, the buyer will never pay a fee.
errmmmm no batman:

"Your PayPal account is Unverified. This means that you have not yet completed your enrollment in the Expanded Use Program.
Why should I become Verified?
Becoming Verified increases your online reputation and makes transactions with other PayPal members easier. As an Unverified member of PayPal you can only send up to your initial sending limit in the PayPal system. By becoming Verified, you will be able to send unlimited funds with your PayPal account."

Step 1:
Authorize PayPal to charge a $1.95 USD Expanded Use Fee to your card. (You will receive a $1.95 USD bonus in your PayPal account after you complete enrollment.)

Step 2:
On your next credit card statement, find the 4-digit Expanded Use Number that will be printed in the item description section of the charge.

pixel.gif
Step 3:
Log in to your PayPal account, click the Complete Expanded Use Enrollment link on your Account Overview, and enter "

NEXT!!