PC Game Music Video - Hammerfall

Jibrille

Mar 1, 2005
Albany NY
It's for an online PC game called Guild Wars. If you've never played the game there's a few things that will go over your head (like the frog).
This is quite an amazing video as very little is straight game footage unlike most of the videos out there.
Also seemed to make a few Hammerfall fans out of some players since it's rather good gaming music. I've also seen Sonata Arctica used by a rather well known player for some footage of a "guild vs guild" battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've seen quite a few. Power metal often lends itself to those types of games because of the fantasy environments. I was just amazed at the work this person put into this video as opposed to your typical gaming footage. A number of things shouldn't be happening. Like the male "singer" in black is doing a dance that he doesn't actually do in game. He should be doing the "Elaine" dance from Seinfeld. And of course, there's no concert area in Guild Wars so all of these character's had their backgrounds taken out and placed individually into the video. ;) Think he said something about it taking 6 months when it was posted last year.

I just started playing this game a week ago. All I can say to this video is 'wow'

...and now I have this song stuck in my head. Thanks, Jibrille :)

I've never played Guild Wars (I'm not a big PC-gamer. I know I'll get addicted if I do...) but that was hilarious! I love HammerFall, and seeing coreography for HF music cracks me up.

Though I wonder if the maker of this vid realizes that it's actually only one singer singing, not two. /nitpicking

Irregardless, if it gets more people into Power Metal, I'm pleased. :)