Penguin-Core???

23847_1293585667775_1474309242_30800850_1829237_n.jpg

WOOOHOOOO, this thread is now no longer as gay as it was when the original post was made

Yeah dude - Penguin-core isn't really a good idea. :lol:

The goof-ball factor has merit, because it seems as though you're doing this as a joke, but - most people wouldn't get it I don't think.

Back to the drawing board. ;)

I vote for kangaroo core, much more entertaining. Start hopping on stage.
If this is for shits and giggles, fair enough. If this is even remotely serious. You're an idiot.

I have nothing against any core. Actually I love almost all core music. Well as long as it is good so not everything that falls in tha category. But to the point. To answer your actual question the only thing I can think of is to be really stiff and wobble from side to side. And yeah... I don't like the image i got in my head about a band wobbling like penguins. BUT imo you shouldn't take music dead seriously. Having fun is better than to be pissed off when playing. Attack attacks crab move was kinda funny when I saw it. Now it just is. Propably the best stagemove I've seen was "The Dinostomp" by Attila.

And finally.. as stated before. Just get up on the stage play and feel your music. Move as you feel the song needs to.

How about dressing up in military outfits and doing those gun tricks they do in parades, but with your guitars, and calling yourself "Marine Corps"?

:Spin: