people from autralia

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm actually considering going to oz for a month (september).
since I'm a broke fuck it'd be cool to get a job there so I can afford the flight back....
I know it's unlikely but I thought perhaps anyone of you knows someone that needs a foreign producer/engineer/guitarist/studio-hand for a week or two?

I'll mainly be around Brisbane area but I know most of you are based in Melbourne...so if you know anything in Melbourne it'd be cool, too.

I'll be doing an album around that time and I might need a drum tech for a few days. Other than that I can't think of anything. I'd have to check with the band if they're up for forking out for the added expense. I mean it'd be great to do some of the vocal production together too, but I'm not sure how rich the band is.

If you're staying in Brisbane, the whole working in Melbourne thing won't work out will it?

I'll be doing an album around that time and I might need a drum tech for a few days. Other than that I can't think of anything. I'd have to check with the band if they're up for forking out for the added expense. I mean it'd be great to do some of the vocal production together too, but I'm not sure how rich the band is.

If you're staying in Brisbane, the whole working in Melbourne thing won't work out will it?

that'd be awesome!
I'll ge back to you in the next days/weeks when I get things
sorted here....

BRISBANE RULES:kickass:

make sure you check out some local music while your here.Be sure to check out local venues "the step inn" and "rosies".

Step Inn has free metal ALL the time and cheap drinks.

Rosies runs a bunch of different nights from alternative hardcore and emo to MONSTROTHIC which is the metal night on fridays playing alot of death, grind and shit. Usually some pretty sweet bands playing.

check out the forum section on www.brismetal.com

where abouts you staying over here?

Oh hell, if you and Lasse work together in Melbourne, you two better come watch my slavic folk band!

Haha, yeah. Slovak traditional folk. Somewhere cross between these two:

Also, what's your daily rate dude (in AU$)? PM me those details if you like.
I know I could use some pointers in micing cabs, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting paid to jam, drink and record :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Brisi is a cool place.
I loved it when i was living there,and only left because the scene wasn't AS happening back when i was there.It has since gotten way better and a bunch of great studios and bands have come to the forefront.
I can't guarantee you anything,but if you care too,drop me a line or give us a call when your down and depending on whats on we may have some work for you.
Something to consider anyway.
Cheers.

Dude, if you had to put up with your family blasting that sort of stuff your entire time growing up, you'd feel the same way. In retrospect, it's amazing I ever chose a music career.

Plus, last I heard Neb was doing it as a financial endeavor/substitute for a metal band, so there's no love lost :)