People from CA I need ur opinion

It's illegal street vending in my eyes. Bootlegs and knock-offs sold out of metal brief cases.

I think he's talking about towel guys in washrooms at bars and clubs. I flip them a dollar or something when I first use the washroom at a place, but I don't do it every time. Fuck it, his plate usually has more cash than I do.

The penny is 97% zinc, wrapped in a copper plate. As of now it's worth less than a penny, because we can't afford to make it actually worth a penny. The nickel, on the other hand, is said to be worth over 0.06c. And yes, those black guys sitting in the bathroom near the sinks are just like those parasites out on the street selling knockoff shit. They're there to somehow make you feel obligated to cough up some cash when you really don't want to.

if someone tried selling me fake Jordans for $50 I'd probably take them if the colours were nice.
Some guy stitching in his basement can't be much worse than a bunch of Asian children stitching in a basement.

we can't afford to make it actually worth a penny.

Coins should be worth much less than face value otherwise people will scrap them and make a profit.

if someone tried selling me fake Jordans for $50 I'd probably take them if the colours were nice.

If you want to use them for sport check the quality first, if you can bend the sole in half (the wrong way) they're shonky as and will not support your feet.

Probably ok to wear for show but could do your feet more harm than good.

s

A few personal gripes about the USA:

Tipping - a message to the bosses - pay your workers better you f*cks, it shouldn't be our responsibility to pay them.

Tax, you see an item say for $1.99, god shines on you with an opportunity to lighten your pockets of all shrapnel with exactly $1.99 in coins. Time comes to pay and the cash register reads $2.37 FUUUUUUUU

Advertise the taxed price FFS!

1c pieces - wtf? who needs 'em, round off goods to the nearest 5c

$1 bills still in circulation and the US hasn't upgraded to polymer bills - behind the times.

Black guys waiting in the toilets with an array of sweets, cologne & stuff handing you paper towels? I was brought up not to accept goods from strangers.... especially in a toilet - WTF? Breathing in other peoples faecal matter? Surely that job breaks OHS rules, do US health inspectors know of this?

s

hahaha u should check my country out and name a few gripes....:)

yeah tipping and tax sucks!!!

no sales tax in oregon is literally the greatest thing ever. i can't even imagine trying to be a musician with sales tax

tipping is lame but not to bad, 15% is usually what you need to pay.

and i've never seen any of those bathroom guys, i'm guessing it's only at really expensive places

I told one to fuck off and he nearly killed me, never been so frightened :lol:!!!!
Fuck him, he literally shoved the towel in my hands.

"Fuck off I dont need that"
"You just fucking tell me to fuck off!?"

*shhhhiiiiii* then I just walked out and held it in all night.

Angry my pals, they'll stomp you in $300 sneakers.

That's the fuckin' thing, they give you the towel so you feel obliged to pay them something....plus I don't know where the fucker's hands have been.

You guys should complain to the management, even by email.

All the ones I saw were formally dressed, no sneakers.

s

That's the fuckin' thing, they give you the towel so you feel obliged to pay them something....plus I don't know where the fucker's hands have been.

You guys should complain to the management, even by email.

All the ones I saw were formally dressed, no sneakers.

s

I've been to some places where you get the receipt and there's an extra row for tax and another row for 'gratuity' so you have no choice in the matter.

s

:lol: how's AU like?

:lol: how's AU like?

With regard to taxes, Australia introduced GST back in 2000. People were yelling and screaming believe me, one politician lost an election because he wanted to introduce it.

Years later a politician from the same party (conservative) promised he would not introduce GST, he was elected and the bastard broke his promise. :bah:

Thankfully it has remained at 10%, there was fear it would increase.

When you purchase an item from a store or restaurant the price displayed always has GST incorporated into it, there is never a nasty surprise at the checkout.

You do get the occasion when you ring up for a price and they tell you something like, "it'll cost you $100 plus GST", particularly for services and you always see the costs itemised on tradesmens' receipts with the price of the items and at the bottom will be a line for GST.

I notice in the USA, the price listed at the bowser includes tax when you buy petrol, also at an outdoor event the tax is included in the listed price when you buy a hot dog, burger, etc. Why isn't it like this for everything else?

As for tipping, we have what is called award wages where if you are in a profession you are not allowed to be paid below award wages for that job. Here it is illegal to not pay employees expecting that they will get paid by tips.

Even still, I think it's from movies or tourists doing it but tipping is slowly rearing its ugly head here, particularly at restaurants or hotels but it is not necessary. It's starting to be that if you tip you will get better service but my way of thinking is, if the service is bad don't ever go back and they will up their standards when they see they are losing customers.

s

In Norway it's 25%. :lol: Feels bad man

FUUUUUUU!

I notice everything is so expensive there.

We also have what is called the 'dole' here. It's unemployment benefits and it doesn't run out after 12 weeks. They try to make sure you find work and there is some penalties. Many believe this is one reason we get so many 3rd worlders wanting to live here, they come here to get on the dole and get paid for sitting on their lazy arses.

A general attitude is: Asylum my fucking arse, once you left towel-head land you crossed a hundred countries to be finally safe here? Fuck off! You were safe the moment you crossed the first border.

s

I told one to fuck off and he nearly killed me, never been so frightened :lol:!!!!

"Fuck off I dont need that"
"You just fucking tell me to fuck off!?"

*shhhhiiiiii* then I just walked out and held it in all night.

Angry my pals, they'll stomp you in $300 sneakers.

Beta.

FUUUUUUU!

I notice everything is so expensive there.

We also have what is called the 'dole' here. It's unemployment benefits and it doesn't run out after 12 weeks. They try to make sure you find work and there is some penalties. Many believe this is one reason we get so many 3rd worlders wanting to live here, they come here to get on the dole and get paid for sitting on their lazy arses.

A general attitude is: Asylum my fucking arse, once you left towel-head land you crossed a hundred countries to be finally safe here? Fuck off! You were safe the moment you crossed the first border.

s

haha we've got the dole too... and our I.V.A. is 12% :bah:....

¿?