I need some advices !!!

Apr 9, 2004
In loco parentis
Hi guys from the Perfidious Albion, I know i'ts pretty early to make a thread about this, but I'm pretty excited because I'm gonna become a lawyer in less than a year, and I want to improve my english ( no need to tell why ), prolly I'll be spending 3 or 5 months in some place from the U.K., I already saw a site where they have some places to go. Here are the options, I know there are lots of british people here, may can you help me, please ?

alx1.jpg

My sincerest regards.
ALEXIS EUGENESKEN ARAUJO.

ing.jpg

Hi guys from the Perfidious Albion, I know i'ts pretty early to make a thread about this, but I'm pretty excited because I'm gonna become a lawyer in less than a year, and I want to improve my english ( no need to tell why ), prolly I'll be spending 3 or 5 months in some place from the U.K., I already saw a site where they have some places to go. Here are the options, I know there are lots of british people here, may can you help me, please ?

I would suggest not to view or read any body's posts on this forum! Your English will get worse just by surrounding yourself with a bunch of illiterate monkeys :lol: I dunno, maybe sign up for an advanced English class for foreigners.