zomg i need my guitarz

:cry: :cry: :cry::cry::cry: I REALLY need an Edwards Alexi E-Al-128, :cry: :cry: :cry: i know a bunch of you guys have one, so would anyone be willing to sell me one for cheaper? im really in a fix here, and it would make my day for one of you guys to cut me a little slack.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you really think after the way you've behaved here anyone gives a fuck about you, or what you want?

Seriously. :rolleyes::Smug:

You can't always get what you want.
Yes, he can. He's 13, and apparently well off. Well, his daddy is. Look at his room, it's the ultimate metal poseurkid's wetdream. I think with enough whining daddy will pick up the tab for this too.

sure he can, the kid's got knees.
4516761.jpg
:lol: Nice.
dude just save up some money. when you think about 1000 bucks really isnt THAT much money. maybe to a 13 year old (haha, sorry i dont know how old you are). anyway thats how i got mine, i just saved up (granted i did buy that guitar from one paycheck, i got paid 1000 every 2 weeks, hehe).
Eat shit and die you cunt. Boast elsewhere you smarmy cocksucker.

i know, i can easily save up the money, but my mom wants me to "max out all resources" before dropping 1k
Then SHUT THE FUCK UP you whiney little puke. Pull mommy's tit out of yer mouth for a second and maybe just ask her to buy it for you then since it's so easy. If it's that easily solved then why is anyone here gonna go out of their way and give you ANY sort of deal when you don't even need it. Fuck off faggot.

Do you really think after the way you've behaved here anyone gives a fuck about you, or what you want?

Seriously. :rolleyes::Smug:

Yes, he can. He's 13, and apparently well off. Well, his daddy is. Look at his room, it's the ultimate metal poseurkid's wetdream. I think with enough whining daddy will pick up the tab for this too.

:lol: Nice.

Eat shit and die you cunt. Boast elsewhere you smarmy cocksucker.

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP you whiney little puke. Pull mommy's tit out of yer mouth for a second and maybe just ask her to buy it for you then since it's so easy. If it's that easily solved then why is anyone here gonna go out of their way and give you ANY sort of deal when you don't even need it. Fuck off faggot.

u got a bad day? :lol:

dude just save up some money. when you think about 1000 bucks really isnt THAT much money. maybe to a 13 year old (haha, sorry i dont know how old you are). anyway thats how i got mine, i just saved up (granted i did buy that guitar from one paycheck, i got paid 1000 every 2 weeks, hehe).

True

:lol: :lol:

Anywayz, did you try e-bay? Wait. Are you old enough to use e-bay? haha sry I'm being an ass. But, Maybe if you look around at a few guitar shops for used ones.

alright, i am in desperado mode. I REALLY need an Edwards Alexi E-Al-128, i mean like. I have been just looking at this guitar for over a year, i have maxed out all other options, i have looked for hours and hours at other guitars and other websites, and nothing beats this amazingly sexy beast. I've been trying to find one that is a little in my price range, but there like all around 1000. plus 100 bucks just for shipping because its all from japan. i know a bunch of you guys have one, so would anyone be willing to sell me one for cheaper? im really in a fix here, and it would make my day for one of you guys to cut me a little slack. I know it seems a little dumb to make a thread about it but i've asked around on different guitar threads and no ones really helped, so maybe this can get some peoples attention. i would prefer black w/white pinstripes, but whatev. Thanks

of you could buy mine, for half that.

Shipping to beaverton from Denver is cheaper than japan to beaverton.

i work at a fast food restraunt, $8 an hour. it takes me one month to get $1000 working full time. its almost summer vacation i really dont see what the problem is. just work full time over the break and after a month you got the cash. if you start working and saving now it will prob only take you like 2 weeks after the break to get it together. its not that hard. sure you have to sacrifice going to to the movies/bar for one month but its not that big a deal.

hehe...but i'm also thinking of an esp for 500 bucks...seems to be a nice guit too...btw: u've seen my actual flying v in the guitarplayers thread? if not, look at it and tell me: what do u think?

i work at a fast food restraunt, $8 an hour. it takes me one month to get $1000 working full time. its almost summer vacation i really dont see what the problem is. just work full time over the break and after a month you got the cash. if you start working and saving now it will prob only take you like 2 weeks after the break to get it together. its not that hard. sure you have to sacrifice going to to the movies/bar for one month but its not that big a deal.

Yeah, I made about $1500 last summer with my full time job (before taxes).

My next job was part time at minimum wage, I still managed about $150 a week.

And now its all gone and Im broke, yay.

He's 14 - in the U.S. you can't get a job unless you have a permit from your parents and the school system.

^ Thats pretty much the same here, but most places don't employ people under 16 for insurance reasons and if I remember, people under 16 Do not have to be paid the minimum wage.