I need to get my DIGITAL PIANO, help!

of course there are metal instruments
Tuba-Eb.jpg

:lol:

Uh yeah, most keyboards come with many instrument samples already one them. You don't really have to know anything about composing a song to write one either, but it helps if you want to make it listenable.

Hope that helps gl with your technometalrap project!

TechnoMetalRap Project, haha.. That's cool. Can you tell me something about doing music on that thing? How difficult is it? How much should I invest on the machine? I think they're between 700€-2000€ or something

Well keyboards have a wide price range so yeah you could get a really nice professional one for 700-2000 euro, but you can find a keyboard for probably 200-300 euro that will fit your needs.

I want a really good one, but if there's not a big quality gap between 1000€-2000€ then I'm not going to waste heaps for nothing.. but I'd go for 700€-1000€ I think..

Okay, I'm gonna buy one tomorrow that is 600€.

Anyone know where to download more heavy/metal sound samples from the net?

Got it now right there, I'll take a picture of it so you'll see..

So how do you guys start making a song?

Put the guitars and drums into a harmony, play around with the bass and create some parts with the organs?

Just get a cheap one with midi ports on the back of it. Spend 40 on a midi connector to your computer and get a program like Fruity Loops.