I need to get my DIGITAL PIANO, help!

It appears someone from my family messed up with the keyboard and I can't find the drum sounds from anywhere, just fucking piano shit.

Well that's fine now..

Now I'm thinking how am I supposed to start trying to write some shit? I'll need to do each instrument on top of another each by each, of course.. well, there's a big book to study..

My friend got a Korg Triton SE for like $1500. Its wicked, but he doesn't know shit about theory or anything, and just does tabs, and he is too lazy to read the manual and doesnt know how to use the damn thing.

Heavenscent said:
It's a keyboards. The idea of keyboards is that they have gay-ass happy-hippy sounds.

If that's the case then I'll sue them to court because they promised me I could play as heavy shit as I wanted with this thing.

Well, it's possible to make heavy with this but it's gotta be pretty difficult.
You HAVE got all the drums, the bass, the guitar sounds, so...
I just don't know how to try to put sounds together yet.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Well, it's possible to make heavy with this but it's gotta be pretty difficult.
You HAVE got all the drums, the bass, the guitar sounds, so...
I just don't know how to try to put sounds together yet.

Look man you are pathetic, just shut up and practice on the damn thing

Your gonna need to buy some software if you plan to make songs. I plug my keyboard into my coputer and use something called music studio kit. ITs pretty decent but it takes a little while to figure out.

I have the cord to connect it into my computer, and another from computer to stereos. Anyone know where to download sounds from the net?