zomg i need my guitarz

what about those dean V's the dimebag series? they have a similar price range of 1K and slightly above. did you rule those out as well

i despise dean in general

@the_emptifier: I'll give you mine for 1050€ + shipping. ;D

dude thats 1400 bucks isnt it?

Do you really think after the way you've behaved here anyone gives a fuck about you, or what you want?

Seriously. :rolleyes::Smug:

Yes, he can. He's 13, and apparently well off. Well, his daddy is. Look at his room, it's the ultimate metal poseurkid's wetdream. I think with enough whining daddy will pick up the tab for this too.

:lol: Nice.

Eat shit and die you cunt. Boast elsewhere you smarmy cocksucker.

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP you whiney little puke. Pull mommy's tit out of yer mouth for a second and maybe just ask her to buy it for you then since it's so easy. If it's that easily solved then why is anyone here gonna go out of their way and give you ANY sort of deal when you don't even need it. Fuck off faggot.

of you could buy mine, for half that.

Shipping to beaverton from Denver is cheaper than japan to beaverton.

wait you have one you'll sell?

True

:lol: :lol:

Anywayz, did you try e-bay? Wait. Are you old enough to use e-bay? haha sry I'm being an ass. But, Maybe if you look around at a few guitar shops for used ones.

i check ebay everday, theres always a couple, but there usually 1000 bucks or more. and certainly no guitar shops have one that for damn sure.

the reason why i need it "so bad" is because i've been asked to play at the 8th grade promotion ceremony which is like the biggest thing in my middle school years, because im graduating and i've had the honor to be the "entertainment" persay, i dont want to go up there with shitass gear that i have at the moment.

the reason why i need it "so bad" is because i've been asked to play at the 8th grade promotion ceremony which is like the biggest thing in my middle school years, because im graduating and i've had the honor to be the "entertainment" persay, i dont want to go up there with shitass gear that i have at the moment.

Wow, that's the shittiest reason to spend a grand. Just buy a random V guitar for about 200-300 bucks if it's just for your prom...

i check ebay everday, theres always a couple, but there usually 1000 bucks or more. and certainly no guitar shops have one that for damn sure.

Wow, you're lucky to even have gear in my opinion. Someone tell Alexi and friends to thank your parents.

if you're really desperate, you could whore yourself out to some old ladies or somethin??? :p jk....i mean, you probably already have way better gear than most 8th graders anyway :lol: (too lazy to look for what you already have)...but you probably get my point of that. check in the classifieds too--ya never know what people will sell in there. if not....just lose yourself to a 60 year old :p

Donate semen, 50 bucks to jizz in a cup...done deal

:lol: :puke: he's gonna have to do a lot of wankin' .....the flesh with be bruised and spongy....most likely fall off too...:lol: but hey, it's a tough job...somebody's gotta do it maybe he's not called the emptifier for nothin

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP you whiney little puke. Pull mommy's tit out of yer mouth for a second and maybe just ask her to buy it for you then since it's so easy. If it's that easily solved then why is anyone here gonna go out of their way and give you ANY sort of deal when you don't even need it. Fuck off faggot.

LOL !!! You're a good idiot Joe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: