people over 25, help me with my sociology project!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
i need to collect data and figured i could use you guys as a backup in case i can't survey enough people at work (since this thing is due at midnight tonight and i just remembered that i had to do it... this morning >.<)

i need to survey 15 people over the age of 25:

1. identify the one person who has made the most lasting impact on your life.

2. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not at all and 5 being very much so, how much of an influence their peer group had on their lives during their school years.

3. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not at all and 5 being very much so, how much of an influence their peer group have on their lives now.

4. Of the institutions of family, school, religion, or military which one has influenced their lives the most.

brief responses, numbers, etc. are all that i need, however feel free to go into detail if you wish. serious responses only, please.

thanks!!

edit: please include your first name and age just for organization purposes. thanks!

i need to collect data and figured i could use you guys as a backup in case i can't survey enough people at work (since this thing is due at midnight tonight and i just remembered that i had to do it... this morning >.<)

i need to survey 15 people over the age of 25:

1. identify the one person who has made the most lasting impact on your life.

2. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not at all and 5 being very much so, how much of an influence their peer group had on their lives during their school years.

3. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being not at all and 5 being very much so, how much of an influence their peer group have on their lives now.

4. Of the institutions of family, school, religion, or military which one has influenced their lives the most.

brief responses, numbers, etc. are all that i need, however feel free to go into detail if you wish. serious responses only, please.

thanks!!

1. both of my parents, equally.
2. 3
3. 1
4. family

I hate vague questions like these. I could spend hours debating the semantics of the first question, then debating the true answer to the first question.

Here's my quick and fake answers so you can get your homework done:

1. Father
2. 4
3. 3
4. School

Age 31